60,000 Germans invading London

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Shiver me shitlumps! The power shift away from Spanish football is on. Fantastic. The Germans have been out of it for too long, but that's all being reichtified over the course of this week in no uncertain terms. Bring on an all-German final.

I'm not sure they have been out of it; It's been coming. Let's not forget a German team has made 2 of the last 3 Champions League finals and with, most likely, 2 more in this coming final. But I agree it's fantastic.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
What's the chances of a ticket for the final and not of touts?

Neutrals tickets (9000) Went on sale some time ago, all allocated to the successful applicants last month.

30,000 corporate tickets making the rest up ( probably more )

25,000 each for finalists, 30,000 corporate.

Jimmy Grimble

Everyone forgotten about Euro 96 then?!

Would imagine there was 60,000 odd here then!

Football's coming home :clap2: Been saying for the last 5+ that German football is the way forward. Will be glad to see an all German final here.

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Still Somewhere in Sussex!
Apparently several thousand have been seen in Wembley already, putting their towels out :angel:

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Part one of Hitlers dream( although 70 years too late ) was completed last night so that's 30,000 crossing the border can his belated vision come true tonight a Munich win in Spain tonight meaning 60,000 Germans will be marching across London at the end of May without anyone blinking an eyelid, be afraid be very afraid comrades we could all be eating German sausages come July

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Part one of Hitlers dream( although 70 years too late ) was completed last night so that's 30,000 crossing the border can his belated vision come true tonight a Munich win in Spain tonight meaning 60,000 Germans will be marching across London at the end of May without anyone blinking an eyelid, be afraid be very afraid comrades we could all be eating German sausages come July

Sounds good to me. I love German sausages!

Feb 14, 2010
Well, thank god they turned up at Waterloo or we would all be in a Republic, speaking French and dating French girls.. oh then again..

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I love Germany. And German football. I want a German to replace Gus, eventually.

Where's Dirk Lehmann now?

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports