Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

6 toughest away games in the Championship?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Blackpool or Ipswich? ... surely it has to be Forest.

Agree with the other five though.
No, I reckon Forest away is just too NICE. Often good weather, nice big away following, bowling green of a pitch. You have to play well to get something there, but we often do!

Sausage

The wurst of the wurst.
Dec 8, 2007
Of course this can vary during a season depending on form but I reckon we've done 3 of the current 6

QPR, Reading, Leeds

The others, imo, are Watford, Leicester and Nottingham Forest. Just maybe Wigan might edge Leeds out of the top 6

Fair?

In the words of Michael Jackson. What about us?

Codner's Wallop

Sep 11, 2013
I reckon Forest, Watford, Leicester, Derby, Blackpool, Wigan, in that order. As mentioned earlier Bournemouth will be tough too. Hoping Ipswich will be spooked by last season's result at Portman Road, otherwise, they would sneak on the list.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Leicester (by a long chalk) and Watford. And Forest if they are still in the reckoning on the final day.

Bolton and Sheffield Wednesday may be a struggle as well. And Huddersfield will not play so badly again!

And for other clubs a visit to the Amex, QPR and Leicester.

worthingseagull123

May 5, 2012
Leicester (by a long chalk) and Watford. And Forest if they are still in the reckoning on the final day.

Bolton and Sheffield Wednesday may be a struggle as well. And Huddersfield will not play so badly again!

And for other clubs a visit to the Amex, QPR and Leicester.

As gash as they are, we never win at Wednesday.

My toughest are:

Man United (FA Cup quarter final)
QPR
Forest
Wednesday
Wigan
Reading

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here