Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

6 (SIX) minutes added on

James Dempsey

May 7, 2013
Brighton
In an average game the ball is in play for around 60 minutes, the sooner we move to 30 min halfs with the clock stopping every time the ball goes dead the better.

Dan Aitch

May 31, 2013
That'd be great for the TV channels to go to an ad-break every time there's a throw-in. Bring it on - I need more opportunities to see American actors overdubbed by British voices.

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
Yes. I'm very sad like that.

Do you find you concentrating on the stop watch and looking for stoppages rather than getting involved in the game?

As soon as the ball hits the back of the net I guess you make sure you have stopped the clock before celebrating ???

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
And when I finish my BA this year, with that data, sitting on a first I will do!! Just for your benefit.

How can you say it's accurate if you don't know what the ref is stopping for and how long? Even assessors can't comment on a referees time keeping & stoppages

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
How can you say it's accurate if you don't know what the ref is stopping for and how long? Even assessors can't comment on a referees time keeping & stoppages

F*** sake! Whole three months work destroyed, didn't think of that.

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
Good on you Luke! I also was not surprised by 6 mins. There were loads of subs plus a pretty long stoppage (although I didn't time it) for Crofts.

desprateseagull

Jul 20, 2003
brighton, actually
They should make football matches 80 minutes and stop the clock every time there is a pause in play.

And end up with a 4 hour long 'game', like American Footty? No thanks.

A maximum of 5 minutes e/t should be enough..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here