Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

6 points off play offs...

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Last season we were: P18 W7 D7 L4 PTS 28

This season: P18 W6 D7 L5 PTS 25

Unfortunately, Tuesday night should really have seen us matching our performances last year.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
3rd round draw away to Manchester United.

I feel like this is going to be the case, also feel what with the "troubles" going on there - we could actually beat them.

Were only 2 points of where we were last season, a win on Saturday would* mean we are doing better than last season.

* = 2nd game in December last year was a 2-2 draw at Charlton.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Last season we were: P18 W7 D7 L4 PTS 28

This season: P18 W6 D7 L5 PTS 25

Unfortunately, Tuesday night should really have seen us matching our performances last year.

If you're going to make comparisons with last season to predict where we might finish, it's worth pointing out that we managed a grand total of 3 points out of 5 games last December. January wasn't brilliant either; we only really got going in February when Ulloa arrived.

Edit: 8 points from 4 and unbeaten in January - it was better than I remember!

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
If you're going to make comparisons with last season to predict where we might finish, it's worth pointing out that we managed a grand total of 3 points out of 5 games last December. January wasn't brilliant either; we only really got going in February when Ulloa arrived.

Edit: 8 points from 4 and unbeaten in January - it was better than I remember!

I wasn't intending to do that, more as a benchmark for whether people feel we are well behind what we were doing this time 12 months ago. Still reason to be very optimistic with Ulloa coming back, Bridcutt already back, and Orlandi, Buckley, and hopefully LuaLua all fit again or soon enough.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here