Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

6 points clear !!!! How mental is that?

GYM

Jan 4, 2010
Leeds
Now are peterborough properly shitting themselves. They may score alot of goals but if you can't get the ball it's pretty hard.

Tomnorthi

Jan 2, 2010
BN15
I left withdean at 5 today and what did I see,
The seagulls 6 points clear at the top of the league,
Gus has got us here with Tanno his colleague,
I reckon we could be there next may do you agree?

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
After 10 games from records over the last 10 seasons only twice has the side leading the division gone on to get automatic promotion. I think that was if I remember rightly after being told this last night, Leeds last season and Luton quite a few years back. Others did come up through the play offs but it puts our good start into perspective though, because thats what it is.......... a good start.

blinding though innit

Si Gull

Way Down South
Mar 18, 2008
On top of the world
After 10 games from records over the last 10 seasons only twice has the side leading the division gone on to get automatic promotion. I think that was if I remember rightly after being told this last night, Leeds last season and Luton quite a few years back. Others did come up through the play offs but it puts our good start into perspective though, because thats what it is.......... a good start.

blinding though innit

And Leeds nearly blew it last year, too, with a mid-season wobble. Anyone that thinks it will be plain sailing from hereon in is likely to be in for a shock, according to the stats, anyway, but there's still no reason why it can't happen! What a great time to be an Albion fan....:albion1:

Sloe Joe

Oct 7, 2010
Glenn Murray

Form is always temporary, but true CLASS is permanent.
Oh, and by the the way, isn't the 'Amex' a great name for our new stadium as I predicted back in 2004 !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here