Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
0,,10323~10189957,00.jpg

New and improved. Excuse the hastiness.

Eagles Express.png

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
our fans are old enough to make their own way to away games,

Yep, some are old enough to drive, some go on choo choo trains and some of the old fogies go on the coaches. Apologies to dave hylands for the childish talk but I thought it might help palace2 understand a little better.

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
I get a coach to home games with the excellent Seagull Travel.

Is there any aspect of Tuesday evening that hasn't been dissected?

tgretton87

Shoreham Beach Seagull#2
Jul 30, 2011
Has anyone else got any random, not even remotely funny stories to tell pertaining to Tuesday evening?

Jumped on a train next to 3 hooded lads in palace scarves who were joyfully saying "weve had the seaweed running all over Croydon" I chipped in "well theres 3 sitting here" To which I got a reply "if we were with our top boys you wouldnt even be on this train":cool::cool:

Football you gotta love it:clap::clap:

bustersdad

Banned
Jan 31, 2012
great shame that attendances dont get you any extra points isn't it blimey if they did you weeds would be premier league champions.seriously this is all like school playground.my dads bigger than your dad. Really we are both mid table teams, Croydon aint great but then neither is Brighton is it ?? Just enjoy what you have cos you may not have it fo long 2 or3 defeats and you will be in the shit same as we would...you never know one day you may be able to beat us..MAYBE !! and thanks for your kind gift of 4 points this season

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
great shame that attendances dont get you any extra points isn't it blimey if they did you weeds would be premier league champions.seriously this is all like school playground.my dads bigger than your dad. Really we are both mid table teams, Croydon aint great but then neither is Brighton is it ?? Just enjoy what you have cos you may not have it fo long 2 or3 defeats and you will be in the shit same as we would...you never know one day you may be able to beat us..MAYBE !! and thanks for your kind gift of 4 points this season

Thank you for your excellent contribution to this fascinating debate. We are truly blessed.

c0lz

North East Stand.
Jan 26, 2010
Patcham/Brighton

28-01-11-specsavers.jpg
I recommend this not quite Groupon but the best we can do

bustersdad

Banned
Jan 31, 2012
I recommend this not quite Groupon but the best we can do[/QUOTE]
you will have to explain that one....Brighton really aint that great, druggie capital of south coast... and I am not saying croydon is any better but stop looking at brighton with blue and white tinted glasses, its a hole...we DID take 4 points off you this season whatever you may think, and until you do beat us my comment stands (you may be able to beat us one day) but until then just remember Brighton 1 - 3 C Palace

PHCgull

Gus-ambivalent User
Mar 5, 2009
you will have to explain that one....Brighton really aint that great, druggie capital of south coast... and I am not saying croydon is any better but stop looking at brighton with blue and white tinted glasses, its a hole...we DID take 4 points off you this season whatever you may think, and until you do beat us my comment stands (you may be able to beat us one day) but until then just remember Brighton 1 - 3 C Palace

what do you think your chances of geting buster out of care are?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here