Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

6/1 Brighton win

Roger Mellie

Sep 27, 2004
London SE1
Got £50 on it. Stupid odds for a local derby in the most competitive league in the country - even if we have been shit recently. Cmmooon you SUPER FKIN SEAGULLS!!!

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
Roger Mellie said:
Got £50 on it. Stupid odds for a local derby in the most competitive league in the country - even if we have been shit recently. Cmmooon you SUPER FKIN SEAGULLS!!!

In a two horse race 6/1? That is ludicrous should be at least 20's for you lot! :lolol: ;)

Roger Mellie

Sep 27, 2004
London SE1
Re: Re: 6/1 Brighton win

AJ's Love Monkey said:
In a two horse race 6/1? That is ludicrous should be at least 20's for you lot! :lolol: ;)

Take out the local derby stuff and your right. But games such as this have a habit of turning form books on the head. Due to the odds its a good bet even if I do not expect to win.

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
Re: Re: 6/1 Brighton win

AJ's Love Monkey said:
Are you giving us 20/1 then................if so i might risk 50p with yer........:lolol:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Re: Re: Re: Re: 6/1 Brighton win

AJ's Love Monkey said:
Do i get the draw?! :lol:

No, I'll take the draw

Stinky Kat

Tripping
Oct 27, 2004
Catsfield
get on boys. I had 9-1 for west ham last year so going on form against cockspur cockeneys its nailed on

¡Cereal Killer!

Whale Oil Beef Hooked
Sep 13, 2003
Somewhere over there...
im pissed off, i was going to put a bet on McShane to score 1st and last at 50/1 and anytime at 14/1 and then to score first and last at something like 24/1 each for a £1 each but my Dad wouldnt let me do it on his credit card and im to young to do it at the bookmakers :angry:

But fuc it WE BEAT THE f***ing PALACE!

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Cereal Killer said:
im pissed off, i was going to put a bet on McShane to score 1st and last at 50/1 and anytime at 14/1 and then to score first and last at something like 24/1 each for a £1 each but my Dad wouldnt let me do it on his credit card and im to young to do it at the bookmakers :angry:

But fuc it WE BEAT THE f***ing PALACE!

I had a quid on McShane to score first and us to win 1-0 at odds of 340/1.

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

I love you, Paul McShane!!!!

Last edited:

The Bandit

Oct 31, 2004
Sunderland
BHA links said:
I had a quid on McShane to score first and us to win 1-0 at odds of 340/1.

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

I love you, Paul McShane!!!!

Bookie bashing and beating the Palace scum! Well done!

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
BHABET have got McShane at long odds still for the Sheff Weds game, if you fancy it GET IN NOW, before they realise he scores goals!!

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
a shameless bounce!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here