Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

6,000 tickets sold

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Travelled all the way from Newcastle for this!

Sent from my SM-A510F using Tapatalk

Only to be let down by the last couple of miles train journey!

E

Eric Youngs Contact Lense

Just booked tickets and car Park (Bridge Road), so still reasonable options available for those who can drive there - University car park options still there as well I believe. I have never done it before, and appreciate that the £12 cost is not for everyone, but knowing that car parking was realistic option made my decision to buy tickets.. just thought I'd share in case anyone was unsure...

Boy Blue

Banned
Mar 14, 2016
Since the cost cutting started it's icy grip on the club , things have started to be scaled down , they do have a bike store but you need to be there early .

View attachment 77036

Thanks. Wonder if they do season tickets like have a box to yourself as don't want my bike scratched and am going to cycle for Saturday matches in future.

VAL1850

Nov 22, 2008
Beachy Head & WSU
I am park and cycling tonite . Guess parking in or around Mithras house is as good as any? May be get a little closer out o parking zone?

Eddiespearritt

May 23, 2012
Central Europe
No trains
No tickets
No car park passes
No tea
No (or few) proper first team players

PS: we've got your money anyway so we really don't give a monkeys you tedious mugs

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
I'd have been more enthusiastic if the players had given a incy bit of a shit in this competition in recent seasons. (Never thought I'd hear myself say that).

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Presumably the announced crowd will be boosted by 2,400 1901ers who won't actually be there as they can't get in? or are queuing for replacements.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Given the train situation, time of year, opposition and the type of match, if we get 6,000 I think that's pretty good, isn't it?
Does that include 1901 as we know they count people who don't attend? If so then it is 3000 tickets sold + some of 1901. If 6000 tickets have actually been paid for then I am impressed.

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
Looking forward to the game tonight to see some of our other players perform and a win will be a bonus however a win on Friday and next Tuesday is what we and the club need.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
I am park and cycling tonite . Guess parking in or around Mithras house is as good as any? May be get a little closer out o parking zone?

Well officially the club have not rented any space at Mithras House.....though it will be completely empty by 6pm.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
I'm cycling tonight but have never cycled in the dark before so it'll be an interesting experience. Hope they've proper secure areas for bikes to be stored at the Amex.

Get some bike lights!

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Crikey, there is NO P & R, what a nightmare, lucky I have my parking space sorted.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
22997_original.gif

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
I bought some after finishing the loop. Bought an air horn for it as well as people don't seem to hear me coming, they will now.

View attachment 77038

Great candidate to join my team TeamTAF, in the Sussex 100 Bike Ride to raise funds for The Chestnut Tree House Children's Hospice?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here