Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

5th Test Match

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Cook looking burned out while Root sets a record by getting 50 in all 5 tests, would appreciate him going on this time!

Apologies everyone, he does seem to developing a problem about converting fifties to centuries. I personally never had issues with this... :p

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Apologies everyone, he does seem to developing a problem about converting fifties to centuries. I personally never had issues with this... :p

Same here. Different matter turning those single figure scores into double figures. Achieved it once only with 11 n.o.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Have we lost yet?

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Looked a faint edge on whatsitagram. The bat above ground and not near pads. Out.

Agreed - he was mightily pissed off, but difficult to see where else the noise could have come from. Very faint tickle on the bottom edge of the bad. Right decision.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Yep, pleased for Moeen. Classical batsman that can make it look very easy. So what if he makes the odd mistake, he scores the runs to back it up.

Exile

Objective but passionate
Aug 10, 2014
Yep, 1,000 + runs at an average of about 50 this year.

I like the guy. I like him a lot.

Yep, pleased for Moeen. Classical batsman that can make it look very easy. So what if he makes the odd mistake, he scores the runs to back it up.

He must sometimes wish he didn't bowl at all. Look only at his batting performance, add a few points on his average he'd have gained via a settled spot in the order, and nobody would be questioning his place / worth.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I fancy that Mooen would get into most international test teams, I don't remember another England test player like him in the 40-odd years I've been following test cricket.

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Well that's a par score I would say. Not too bothered by the new opener getting out cheaply as he has to get used to Test Cricket but Cook is frazzled I reckon. Hope they all have a long break until the Spring...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here