Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

£50m to be spent on Smellhurst.....

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I won't start on the grammar with this one.

He's right though.

Your idea of "tough times" entails worrying about relegation from the Championship or whatever they called it that week, whilst going into administration a few times, waving the collection buckets around like every other Championship club that's been in administration (and come out of it like they always do), safe in the knowledge that sooner or later somebody will write all the debts off and you can start again.

Dark days, pfffft.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
He's right though.

Your idea of "tough times" entails worrying about relegation from the Championship or whatever they called it that week, whilst going into administration a few times, waving the collection buckets around like every other Championship club that's been in administration (and come out of it like they always do), safe in the knowledge that sooner or later somebody will write all the debts off and you can start again.

Dark days, pfffft.

Edna,
I'm sure you're a charming lady in the flesh, but your constant sniping at my club makes you come across as a bitter spinster.
Have a port and lemon , and chill.

IT'S CHRISTMASSSS !!!

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Edna,
I'm sure you're a charming lady in the flesh, but your constant sniping at my club makes you come across as a bitter spinster.
Have a port and lemon , and chill.

IT'S CHRISTMASSSS !!!

Give over.

Are you suggesting you come on here to pay compliments to the wondrous entity that is Brighton & Hove Albion? Get back in yer box.

(And merry christmas to you too :wave: )

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here