Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

£50m of cocaine found on Norfolk beaches

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
How would you know who to return them to, put an add in the paper !

Don't be silly. You would have to be a complete imbocile to use a newspaper in this day in age.

I'd put adds up in shop windows and Phone boxes. I'd put leaflets through peoples letterboxes. I'd use the internet, fax machine, pager etc.

They don't call me the local hero for nothing!

Speak of the devil! I've just looked out the window and It looks like someones cocaine has spilt everywhere in Brighton. These leaflets are going to take me ages!!!

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
Don't be silly. You would have to be a complete imbocile to use a newspaper in this day in age.

I'd put adds up in shop windows and Phone boxes. I'd put leaflets through peoples letterboxes. I'd use the internet, fax machine, pager etc.

They don't call me the local hero for nothing!

How about flyers through letterboxes.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
So if you did not call the police would you know who to call ?
I feel most people would do the right thing, but with today's increasing pressures and financial burdens cashing in would be the first thought for nearly everyone even though they would'nt know how to go about it.
The thought of what damage it would do to society would probably push through, but would not be the first thought for many.
Damage to society. Are you serious?

However the rozzers would like to try to dress this up as "massively damaging" to the drugs trade etc it's a drop in the ocean (literally). This stash getting lost will make zero difference to the amount of cocaine available for sale in this country. It might mean that in a particular area or two the price goes up slightly for a few weeks but even that's unlikely. It'll affect whoever was importing it and some associated people, no-one else.

"The right thing". What is the right thing? Especially if you believe that the war on drugs is inherently stupid, futile and corrupt.

As I said, I'd not be calling the police. I'd be too worried that they'd try to fit me up for possession with intent to supply anyway....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here