Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

50 league games played at the Amex

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Other than the Bolton game, what other Amex games did we win where the opposition scored first?

Doncaster, 6th of August 2011

That's the last time, pre-Bolton, that it happened at the Amex or anywhere else.

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
Doncaster, 6th of August 2011

That's the last time, pre-Bolton, that it happened at the Amex or anywhere else.

Yup. Unless you're including the friendly against Chelsea.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
There always has to be one person (usually you) pissing on the parade and dwelling only on the negatives.

Sorry but I have to agree. They are ok stats, but drawing 9 games each year at home doesn't make them great stats. They could have been worse but of course we look forward to them getting even better.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Illustrates how good our away form was
Illustrates we were set up to not lose away, but had no answer when teams came to the Amex and did a similar job.

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
Saturdays win over Bolton was our 50th regular league game at the Amex

Our Record

PLD - W - D - L - F - A - PTS
50 - 24 - 18 - 8 - 82-42 -90

That's a home record I would have snatched your arm off for when we left Withdean :thumbsup:
i think it's a great start now we need to improve on those stats could you put up the away stats!

matt

Mar 19, 2007
That didn't come out very well!! Basically we've only lost 5 out of 30 Saturday League matches. I'll learn not to try and copy and paste from an excel spreadsheet next time!

So we are actually more likely (just) to lose if we play on a Saturday.

i think it's a great start now we need to improve on those stats could you put up the away stats!

Our away record over the same period -

50 - 15 -18 -17 - 48- 59 -63

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Saturdays win over Bolton was our 50th regular league game at the Amex

Our Record

50 - 24 - 18 - 8 - 82-42 -90

That's a home record I would have snatched your arm off for when we left Withdean :thumbsup:

A fine record indeed. Although perhaps the ratio of draws is a little on the high side, and the pivotal reason maybe, that we failed in our quest for promotion these past two seasons.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here