Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

5 year ban for violent Seagulls supporter

southwickseagull

Mar 4, 2004
southwick
I dunno who Daren Balkham is, and I don't think this is the place to reveal specifics on someones personal records tbh. There's nothing to sort out or clear up anyway, is there.
. Daren is the copper who is present at most away games, keeping his eye on us, and liaising with the local bill on safety etc.

Skint Gull

Jul 27, 2003
Watchin the boats go by
darren is the knobb who gets his little girls to try and prevent us from doing what we do

:lolol::lolol::lolol: What a bunch of pathetic twats you are! The fact you come on here basically admitting you and whatshischops who has the banning order act like a bunch of overgrown schoolboys at football matches makes all those PLANKS who defended him look a bit daft doesn't it

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
:lolol::lolol::lolol: What a bunch of pathetic twats you are! The fact you come on here basically admitting you and whatshischops who has the banning order act like a bunch of overgrown schoolboys at football matches makes all those PLANKS who defended him look a bit daft doesn't it

Careful...he's pwoper nawty...

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
darren is the knobb who gets his little girls to try and prevent us from doing what we do

you mean he's doing his job? maybe you'll get a job some day and you'll understand.

southwickseagull

Mar 4, 2004
southwick
. I think its time mummy and daddy confiscated your computer. You're pathetic, trying to go back to the 80s violence days, when you were probably still floating around in daddys ball bag. This club does not need you, or want you. Tosser.

Jul 24, 2003
Newbury, Berkshire.
All these people going on about the police pressing charges. It's got nothing to do with the police. The Crown Prosecution Service ( part of the Home Office ) decide the charge that has to be faced.

It is the police's job to ensure

a) the accused attends court
b) present the evidence that they have ( i.e. any CCTV footage )
c) ensure he abides by the sentence imposed on him by the Judge or Magistrate.

That is the limit of their duty in any legal proceeding.

And The Argus would almost certainly have a reporter present in Court at the time the case was being heard, so it's pretty stupid to think they will have misreported the facts of the case, just that they won't have had the space to report all of it.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
pedestal please.......................................................................................not

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
All these people going on about the police pressing charges. It's got nothing to do with the police. The Crown Prosecution Service ( part of the Home Office ) decide the charge that has to be faced.

It is the police's job to ensure

a) the accused attends court
b) present the evidence that they have ( i.e. any CCTV footage )
c) ensure he abides by the sentence imposed on him by the Judge or Magistrate.

That is the limit of their duty in any legal proceeding.

Erm, no it's not. CPS don't decide on all charges. And a) and c) aren't strictly basic police duties. Though they may have something to do with a) if the accused was wanted on warrant. Oh, and CPS aren't part of the home office (Well, no more than police forces).

Other than that you're spot on :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here