Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

5 year ban for violent Seagulls supporter

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
That's the age we all get the buzz, you know, meet fellow youngsters and by the time we're 16 we've joined the firm without dad knowing.

You can’t dictate what he'll do in life, he'll do what he wants, his path is already set out and you can't do sod all about it.

How predictable. Kind of knew you'd come back with the "wait till you see what your lad is up to when he's 16 / 18 / 21". All complete conjecture, but being as I've known him for each of his 14 years, I think I'm in a better position than you are to forcast how he'll turn out. "Join the firm" - christ, what decade are you in ?

Thankfully tools like the lad who got this ban ARE in the minority, as the vast majority of young lads who go to football are fully-functioning human beings who are quite capable of not being dickheads, and don't go along for a ruck.

Mar 4, 2008
Burgess Hill!
That's the age we all get the buzz, you know, meet fellow youngsters and by the time we're 16 we've joined the firm without dad knowing.

You can’t dictate what he'll do in life, he'll do what he wants, his path is already set out and you can't do sod all about it.

Don't say that you'll get him all worried! Daddy's little angel would never do such a thing Easy 10 - don't listen to the big bad man.

Helter

Jan 4, 2010
How predictable. Kind of knew you'd come back with the "wait till you see what your lad is up to when he's 16 / 18 / 21". All complete conjecture, but being as I've known him for each of his 14 years, I think I'm in a better position than you are to forcast how he'll turn out. "Join the firm" - christ, what decade are you in ?

Thankfully tools like the lad who got this ban ARE in the minority, as the vast majority of young lads who go to football are fully-functioning human beings who are quite capable of not being dickheads, and don't go along for a ruck.

Oh my god, you really know f*** all about life. I'd hate to think what kind off parents brought you up. Get a life Muppet and join the real world.

London Pompous

Feb 16, 2008

Well said fella, Peacehaven Pete, Scratchcard, Big Vern, Uncle Albert and me were initiated in HPAC in 1975, and it didn't do us any harm. If my old Austin Allegro could talk.............the stories it could tell.

Frankly any Albion fan who has a 14 year old son and doesn't give him a CS gas cannister and a knuckleduster for his birthday is probably gay, a paedo, or both.

Nothing wrong with a bit of toe to toe, just a few top boys letting off steam, that's all, and it's very homoerotic too.

footballfactory1.jpg

That Danny Dyer, he can come round my gaff for a fry up and a cup of tea from my mum any time he wants.

Last edited:

Mar 4, 2008
Burgess Hill!

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Hats off to Easy 10 and Nibble. Running rings around the bleeding-heart apologists for football hooliganism who are resorting to wooly generalisations and now pure conjecture.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Well said fella, Peacehaven Pete, Scratchcard, Big Vern, Uncle Albert and me were initiated in HPAC in 1975, and it didn't do us any harm. If my old Austin Allegro could talk.............the stories it could tell.

Frankly any Albion fan who has a 14 year old son and doesn't give him a CS gas cannister and a knuckleduster for his birthday is probably gay, a paedo, or both.

Nothing wrong with a bit of toe to toe, just a few top boys letting off steam, that's all, and it's very homoerotic too.

footballfactory1.jpg

That Danny Dyer, he can come round my gaff for a fry up and a cup of tea from my mum any time he wants.

:lolol:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Oh my god, you really know f*** all about life. I'd hate to think what kind off parents brought you up. Get a life Muppet and join the real world.

Well, like me, neither of them have ever done time, if thats what you mean. Blimey, how can anyone know ANYTHING about life if they've not done a bit of chokey at Her Majestys, eh.

Whats getting a life in your world then ? Coshing some scarfer for looking at my pint ? You sound like you've just walked off the set of Green Street.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Hats off to Easy 10 and Nibble. Running rings around the bleeding-heart apologists for football hooliganism who are resorting to wooly generalisations and now pure conjecture.

Concur - and it's as one-sided as a trip to Selhurst once with Agent Coppell in charge!

Really? Interesting how different people read these things. I've got no strong opinions on this subject, one way or the other but Easy 10 comes across as a tad smug and has basically re-worded the same post God knows how many times in this thread.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Its a bit "fish in a barrel" though innit gents.

I'm bored now. Anyone fancy taking over ? I've got to tuck my 14 year old in, take him his Ovaltine and read him his Harry Potter.

Helter

Jan 4, 2010
Well, like me, neither of them have ever done time, if thats what you mean. Blimey, how can anyone know ANYTHING about life if they've not done a bit of chokey at Her Majestys, eh.

Whats getting a life in your world then ? Coshing some scarfer for looking at my pint ? You sound like you've just walked off the set of Green Street.

Bet we see your son on Meridian south in 10 years smashing the pub up in Brighton. Bet many fathers didn’t expect in their wildest dreams to see their sons on it. Never tempt fate as it has a tendency to come back and haunt you for many years.

And i hope it does for you!

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003

More like Green Street 2: Stand your ground (even worse than the original, staring hard-man Elijah Wood.....)

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Not seen that one yet...is it full of pwopa nawtees like Helter and Josh ?

London Pompous

Feb 16, 2008
I've got to tuck my 14 year old in, take him his Ovaltine and read him his Harry Potter.

Is that Harry Potter and Terry Connor Related Banning Order?

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Over a period of four years and on 13 occasions was found to contribute to violence and / or disorder at home and away matches. Moore did not contest the evidence.

1st Occasion - wrong place, wrong time
2nd Occasion - unlucky
3rd Occasion - got carried away
4th Occasion - hasn't learnt yet
5th Occasion - starting to look a bit stupid
6th Occasion - starting to look a bit of a pratt
etc etc etc etc
13th Occasion - Tosser who shouldn't be allowed into a football ground for 5 years

Because unlike Easy10 and Nibble, I like to give people a chance or two or three :thumbsup:

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Really? Interesting how different people read these things. I've got no strong opinions on this subject, one way or the other but Easy 10 comes across as a tad smug and has basically re-worded the same post God knows how many times in this thread.

That's because there's a load of thick people on this thread who you need to take a bomber harris approach too. Even then, there's some outstandingly stupid people who you have to retreat from - you can't get to them all sometimes. You have to leave them to wallow in their own thicky-ness. It's a shame really.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here