5 random facts I

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

pipkin112

Aug 10, 2011
sompting
5. Ive become good friends with [MENTION=20866]pipkin112[/MENTION] because he pm'ed me thinking I was some other Canadian bloke......What are the odds id live in the same 15k person town in the middle of the northern ontario bush as someone he met in the Bahamas....:mad:

Bloody Yanks, they get everywhere :lolol:

South Stand Bonfire

Who lit that match then?
NSC Patron
Jan 24, 2009
Shoreham-a-la-mer
1. I have two webbed toes on each feet
2. I have run 12 marathons
3. My wife's brother is married to Zoe Ball's step sister
4. I lost 3 stone in 13 weeks two years ago and had to buy a whole set of new clothes
5. I love my wife and daughter

StillHateBellotti

Jun 17, 2011
Eastbourne
1 - I went out with Katie Price at School.
2 - I was 100 metres from the beach in Phuket when the 2004 Tsunami hit. (luckily 3 floors up).
3 - I'm f***ing skint.
4 - Need an operation on my cruciate ligaments!
5 - Climbed Ben Nevis and almost collapsed cause it was shit hard.............

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
1 - I got drunk with an MP who lost his seat over the expenses scandal
2 - I've met Cliff Richards' "partner"
3 - I heckled Mark Steel tonight when he made a joke about the Albion
4 - Jimmy Case is the topmost footballer I've had a pint with
5 - Wilko Johnson is God

Lovecake

Jul 23, 2011
1. I'm half Gibraltarian (and a bit too proud of it)
2. I have a criminal record in Spain because of some corrupt Spanish policemen
3. I'm an auditor - it's more boring than you can imagine
4. I have all 7 Harry Potter audiobooks on my iPod
5. 3 girls once made a youtube video about me which is on over 8,000 views

Lovecake

Jul 23, 2011
1) I have 6 children.

2) I have now been on this planet for 6 decades.

3) I turned down, at the last minute, an opportunity to watch 6 men be executed by firing squad.

4) I have lived abroad for 6 years.

5) I discovered three years ago, that I am one of 6 children by my father and not as previously thought, one of two children.

I'm curious - how/where did number 3 come about if you don't mind me asking?

slimes

Aug 23, 2011
cheltenham
1. I won the boysbrigade singing contest aged 5? out of all the packs in brighton
2. Ive had sex in a moris minor
3. Ingis drever was my favourite ever horse
4. Im facebook friends with around 20 girls that ive slept with
5 I was charged for urinating in public but was found not guilty

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
1) I lost much of my hearing by the age of 23, but a cochlear implant (8 years later) means I can finally hear birdsong, traffic lights beeping, people and the rest of it
2) I got arrested in Ecuador and detained for 6 hours under armed guard
3) I've been best man thrice, MC twice and usher four times. Just the position of groom that evades me
4) I once broke into what I thought was my house, slicing open my arm. Passed out in the living room, after bleeding all over the carpet, only to be woken up by a concerned elderly neighbour (the owner of the living room... and the house)
5) I'm going to finish my murder mystery book this year and gain notoriety in the literary world

Minge

Jan 3, 2005
1: I was once in a lift with Jeremy Clarkson, farted, but accidentally followed through.
2: I once babysat for Neil McNab
3: i trained my dog to take a shit in Dwight Yorke's garden when he was dating Jordan.
4: The first time I drove a car I knocked down a wall.
5: every time I hear the French national anthem I get an erection.

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
1. Katie Price snogged me
2. Passed an English O level at 14
3. A distant relative of mine was the Club Secretary of Man Utd
4. Slept with a girl who claimed to be Lindy Layton from Beats International
5. The one and only savoury food I dislike is sweetcorn

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing
1. I went to a boarding school in Seaford where Mike Bamber would land his helicopter, to pick up his son Neil, for the Summer holidays.

2. My favourite job ever was being the photographer on holiday camps, the Isle of Wight being my fav.

3. I used to have a press pass at the Brighton centre and have over a dozen photographs used in the NME, mainly of The Jam, The Who, Roxy Music and Martha and The Muffins.

4. My childhood ambition was to become a police officer, but found out at 16 that I had red / green colour blindness, so could not be accepted.

5. There's a bloke I know down the pub that used to shag Una Stubbs.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
I'm curious - how/where did number 3 come about if you don't mind me asking?

Wandering around Africa for a year in the early '70s and stayed a few weeks in Lagos, Nigeria. Armed robbery was rife and the military Government decided that public executions would act as a deterrent.

From memory it was about sept/Oct '71......lots of people going down to the beach....all very excitable. When I got there, it was like a hot day on Brighton beach. Families etc etc.....and traders going among the crowd selling sweets, nuts....and ice-creams..! Decided it was too macabre and went back into Lagos.

Lots of very good photographs in the local paper next day of the 6 being tied to oil drums, the crowds and the deadly deed being done. It was shortly after the end of the Biafran war and life seemed cheap to them. Having said that, Lagos area was quite friendly and the people OK compared to eastern Nigeria (formerly Biafra) which was very intimidating and scary...!

grubbyhands

Dec 8, 2011
Godalming
1. My bladder holds in excess of 2 litres so I can (comfortably) flood a Pepsi bottle.
2.I shook hands with Brian Clough outside the Goldstone North Stand the day of his first match in charge.
3.Lesley Judd ( Blue Peter) signed her name on my hand after I filled her 2 CV at a petrol station.
4.I nearly knocked Richard Hammond over as he stepped out of a yellow boxster at the Top Gear Dunsfold facility...(he's f*cking miniscule)
5.A (mate) of mine can put 22 ten pence pieces under his foreskin..and no-one EVER asks for them back!

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
1) The first time I attended a Brighton game, I supported the opposition.
They were Liverpool, the best team in the country, and my Dad took me to see them, aged 12, as my first ever football experience. (In fairness, I'd grown up in Canada, so hadn't been steeped in football since birth, like most kids). I didn't know much about Brighton, and Liverpool won 4-1, so I should have left the Goldstone a signed-up Scouse supporter. Instead, the noise and colour created by the Brighton fans totally siezed my imagination, and from that day on, there was only way.
2) I've sailed a yacht all the way across the Atlantic.
3) To keep my family afloat during this recession, I've racked up several thousand pounds worth of debt my wife doesn't know about.
4) I once got a blowjob in Worthing Museum & Art Gallery. (Thank you Andrea!)
5) I once had a prolapsed disc with sciatica so badly that, for 10 weeks, I couldn't sit down for more than a few seconds at a time. Yet one major side effect of the cocktail of nerve and pain drugs I was on was severe constipation. The combination was not fun.

Deanbha

Mar 27, 2008
Living in the real world.
Bored so here's another 5.

1. I got lost in Majorca when I was 5 for 7 hours.

2. I had a double hernia op last year and now need another one :(

3. I once crapped myself as a kid and put my pants in the airing cupboard but they fell down the back and got stuck. Oops.

4. I have a massive interest in martial arts Kickboxing, Muay thai and Krav Maga.

5. I had a trial with Millwall in 1998 aged 13 and f***ed it up.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports