Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] 5 months beyond your second vaccination jab?

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
It was the first one that got me....felt propper shite. Don't fancy that again, so might give the booster a miss tbh.

On the booster Phiezer seems to have been worst. Only based on what I hear.

Perfidious Albion

Oct 25, 2011
At the end of my tether
I don’t want to sound Like a “smug Eddie” , but I had my first jab in January. Second in March. Booster in October . All through my Eastbourne GP all Pfizer.
I never felt any side effects at all. Was I lucky? I don’t know but just saying.....

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
On the booster Phiezer seems to have been worst. Only based on what I hear.

The booster is Pfizer for everybody regardless of which one you had before.
I felt lousy the next day but it only lasted 24 hours. The first two were ok.

Ludensian Gull

Apr 18, 2009
Thorpness Suffolk
The booster is Pfizer for everybody regardless of which one you had before.
I felt lousy the next day but it only lasted 24 hours. The first two were ok.

We had our boosters Thurs morning, wife's been in bed since yesterday feeling really ill . Assuming it's the jab, I've been fine

Since1982

Sep 30, 2006
Burgess Hill
Thank you. I was called early by my GP and had it last week - no issues afterwards. But my wife was able to book hers last night using this link.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
I'm trying to get my 2nd jab in Eastbourne but cant get one at all, nearest availability is Ore. Having spoken to the service this week they think it's likely due to the high level of boosters being given out, so keep trying was the advice

I had mine in Ore on Thursday. Bit Heath Robinson but nice and quick. They seem to have a shop next to the pharmacy they have shoehorned 3 bays into. Only 6 or so seats and like a barber, you have to remember who's turn it is and then they make you sit in the window of the pharmacy on a kid's chair for 15 minutes. But in and out in 20 minutes. And you can park on top of the Co-Op free for an hour.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Will do the drop in at Churchill square tomorrow afternoon. Got mine and the mrs’ text from the NHS offering us Ticehurst?????

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Where did you have yours done, out of interest? My first 2 were AZ, I would prefer the Pfizer one for the booster which seems likely though not guaranteed.

In Faversham.

Best of luck!

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Me and Mrs Wz booked in for a couple of weeks time, thanks :thumbsup:

Neither of us had any effects from first two jabs, so fingers crossed.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Are your overseas holidays back on track now?

Just about got away to the Canary Islands twice and a week in Jersey.

TUI still owes us two deferred holidays which, fingers crossed, will go ahead next year as scheduled

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here