5 Live to broadcast from the Amex starting noon Saturday

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Colossal Squid

Returning video tapes
Feb 11, 2010
Under the sea
And Football Focus are due to be there too.

Shame I'll be out getting drunk before attending the match, so will miss both broadcasts.

Still, I guess thats what iplayer's for

The Terminator

Aug 7, 2010
i am loving all the attention we are getting atm !

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
Mark chapman (radio 5) will be at Amex
I've also heard that football focus will be broadcast from the amex

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
And Gus was on 5 Live this evening during the Championship review. And was good to listen to as well :)

Colossal Squid

Returning video tapes
Feb 11, 2010
Under the sea
I know obviously the stadium is a massive draw as it's such a great romantic story, with Falmer being our happy ending, but I do wonder how much Mr Poyet has to do with our recent rise in press popularity.

He's very media friendly, a big name with a great career behind him, he's turned us from close to a League 2 outfit into a slick and stylish Championship side and even though it's still early days the man clearly has a great future in management.

So essentially I just wonder whether if we were running out at Falmer this weekend as a League 1 side, with some run of the mill lower league manager, would we get quite so much of a fuss?

I reckon Gus is worth more to us than just awesome football, points and trophies.

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern
I know obviously the stadium is a massive draw as it's such a great romantic story, with Falmer being our happy ending, but I do wonder how much Mr Poyet has to do with our recent rise in press popularity.

He's very media friendly, a big name with a great career behind him, he's turned us from close to a League 2 outfit into a slick and stylish Championship side and even though it's still early days the man clearly has a great future in management.

So essentially I just wonder whether if we were running out at Falmer this weekend as a League 1 side, with some run of the mill lower league manager, would we get quite so much of a fuss?

I reckon Gus is worth more to us than just awesome football, points and trophies.

I agree. I was wondering the other day too, how popular/well known is he back home in Uruguay? Big name, or just another ex-footballer? Because he is very popular here.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
The National Lottery draw is also coming live from the Amex this Saturday evening, and the first in the new series of Question Time will be broadcast from one of the 1901 suites some time in September.

Also, Nelson Mandela will be healing lepers at the Amex next April, health permitting.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports