Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

4th Test build up, KP being magnanimous

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Cook looks like a rabbit in the headlights. Think it says it all about his confidence levels with his fielding this morning, and that rubs off on the rest of the team.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
F@&cking shambles. Cook is a broken man, I don't know where we go from here. The Aussies almost look like they want to give us this one and we are so shit we can't do it.

Absolute toilet. They should be pelted with rotten fruit through arrivals at Heathrow, no excuses, you've been a bloody disgrace lads, all billy big bollocks and no true application of grit and determination.

D

Deleted member 18477

The bowlers being let down by awful catching again. Baristow didn't go for one and Cook dropped one I would have been confident about taking.

To be fair... They do come at you pretty quick in the slips. Quicker than the camera shows... However yes, any professional cricketer or anyone who plays cricket regularly should catch a nick that comes straight into the hands. No excuses.

Pathetic fielding. Pathetic confidence levels. Man up England!

Bold Seagull

Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Cook looks like a rabbit in the headlights. Think it says it all about his confidence levels with his fielding this morning, and that rubs off on the rest of the team.

He's always needed great mental fortitude in his batting. For him to captain is looking like too much. I we need our opener back and a new captain, couldn't say who though as they're all shit!

larus

I must admit I am totally amazed at the outcome of this series. Not just for the fact that we've lost, but that no-one, absolutely no-one, has played well (actually, I'll exclude Broad from that).

I know some were confident of an English series win before we went, and others were more cautious, but I can't believe that anyone would have predicted the total shambles we have witnessed. So many players out of touch, which has then led to a lack of confidence and constantly under pressure. The squad selection has been very poor; taking Tremlett, Finn and Rankin who won't get picked.

The next couple of years will need to be spent rebuilding a younger, hungrier team. Maybe Flower isn't the man for the future???

Jimmy Grimble

Broad only bowls two overs, including a dropped catch, and gets taken out of the attack. Root gets brought into the attack ahead of Panesar. What the f..k is Cook thinking?

In fairness Stokes replaced Broad and had a sitter dropped in his first over so it could easily have been proven a good decision.

Bold Seagull

Mar 18, 2010
Hove
See, they want us to win one....what a shit shot by Warner, why does he need to be going for that!? The batting in this series other than Haddin and Clarke has generally been v poor.

D

Deleted member 18477

I must admit I am totally amazed at the outcome of this series. Not just for the fact that we've lost, but that no-one, absolutely no-one, has played well (actually, I'll exclude Broad from that).

I know some were confident of an English series win before we went, and others were more cautious, but I can't believe that anyone would have predicted the total shambles we have witnessed. So many players out of touch, which has then led to a lack of confidence and constantly under pressure. The squad selection has been very poor; taking Tremlett, Finn and Rankin who won't get picked.

The next couple of years will need to be spent rebuilding a younger, hungrier team. Maybe Flower isn't the man for the future???

I predicted a tight series just being edged by a hungrier Aussie team.

It still might end 3-2 but it's highly unlikely... Although none of the first 3 tests were even close... I certainly wouldn't have predicted that!

D

Deleted member 18477

Can't keep up with times, dates :(

Is there that much in time zone in OZ because last one I watched it started at 2.30am.

Perth is the only test venue in this series on the west of Australia. The other 4... Adelaide, Brisbane, Melbourne and Sydney are over the east side.

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013
Perth is the only test venue in this series on the west of Australia. The other 4... Adelaide, Brisbane, Melbourne and Sydney are over the east side.

I'm not going to scramble your brain with what I want to ask so shall go and carry on eating my pizza and finish my wine :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here