Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

4th round tickets - question

neilandthomas

Jun 21, 2012
Hi guys,

I have season tickets for me and my son in the south stand (block G) but cannot reserve my season ticket seats for the 4th round tie, as (i assume) the away fans will be in there. Therefore, I have bought tickets in the north stand. My question is, do I use my season ticket to get into the north stand, even though my season ticket is for the south, or will I be getting paper tickets through?

Cheers
Neil

el_ciddy

Aug 26, 2011
If it's the same as the game vs Newcastle, you'll get paper tickets sent through if you're not sitting in the seat that's on your season ticket.

neilandthomas

Jun 21, 2012
Really? The website wouldn't let me add my season ticket automatically, and I wasn't able to manually select any seats in the south apart from block I, J & K, down in the corner - hence why I went for the north. Where in G do you sit?

Thanks el-ciddy - I'll keep an eye out for them in that case :)

willow147

Mar 16, 2011
Romney Marsh, Kent
I got my Newcastle ticket (ESU) using the Auto cup Scheme enrolment facility, there is no sign that this has kicked in yet for the 4th round. Surely 'Auto' means for all games, not on a game by game basis. My seat is still available I notice so it obviously hasn't been reserved for me.

paul pring

Aug 11, 2011
tonbridge
i got mine through the auto cup scheme for the newcastle game aswell as the next round all paid for and purchase history showing it to.i think i'll ring the club tomorrow as i have paid for our 3 normal seats in block g in the south ???

Gullys Cats

Sausage by the sea!!!
Nov 27, 2010
NSC
My son and I also have season tickets for the south stand in aisle s1i and I have booked our tickets already.

countryman

Jun 28, 2011
Ticket website doesn't seem to be working very well tonight. I tried to get 3 tickets earlier. It kept telling me the card could not be accepted. So I tried it on a different one and it took me 3 attempts on that one.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
I got my Newcastle ticket (ESU) using the Auto cup Scheme enrolment facility, there is no sign that this has kicked in yet for the 4th round. Surely 'Auto' means for all games, not on a game by game basis. My seat is still available I notice so it obviously hasn't been reserved for me.

Hi Willow,
I also did the Auto Scheme. I got an e mail from the club on the 9th Jan. This is what it said. I hope this may be useful, and if you check it might have gone through.

This email is confirmation that as a registered member of the Brighton & Hove Albion Auto-Cup Scheme, you have been allocated a ticket for the FA Cup fourth round match against either Swansea City or Arsenal on Saturday 26th January 2013 Kick-off 3pm. Your payment will be automatically debited from midday on Thursday 10th January.

Unsure if your ticket has been processed?

Season-ticket holders who enrolled onto the Auto-Cup Scheme, but are unsure if their transaction has been processed for Albion’s next cup game can follow the steps below to check:

Log-in to the online ticketing system using your unique username and password and check your Purchase History at the top of the screen.

If the fixture status appears as Pending your transaction has gone through and is being processed.

If the fixture does not appear in your purchase history or appears with a Reserved status the transaction has not gone through and you are advised to contact the club’s ticket office on 0844 327 1901 (press option 3).

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Hi Willow,
I also did the Auto Scheme. I got an e mail from the club on the 9th Jan. This is what it said. I hope this may be useful, and if you check it might have gone through.

This email is confirmation that as a registered member of the Brighton & Hove Albion Auto-Cup Scheme, you have been allocated a ticket for the FA Cup fourth round match against either Swansea City or Arsenal on Saturday 26th January 2013 Kick-off 3pm. Your payment will be automatically debited from midday on Thursday 10th January.

Unsure if your ticket has been processed?

Season-ticket holders who enrolled onto the Auto-Cup Scheme, but are unsure if their transaction has been processed for Albion’s next cup game can follow the steps below to check:

Log-in to the online ticketing system using your unique username and password and check your Purchase History at the top of the screen.

If the fixture status appears as Pending your transaction has gone through and is being processed.

If the fixture does not appear in your purchase history or appears with a Reserved status the transaction has not gone through and you are advised to contact the club’s ticket office on 0844 327 1901 (press option 3).

I've just checked my bank account online and it would appears that the FA Cup payment is coming out tomorrow (posted as of 14/1). Worth checking to see if the same is true for you.

nail-Z

Jul 10, 2003
North Somerset
50p charge per ticket this time, it seems. Well, it is for my 2 in ESL.

10/01/2013 12/01/2013 BRIGHTON & HOVE ALBIONFALMER
Merchant category name: SPORTING GOODS STORES
AmEx £37.50 Show details of transaction Hide details of transaction
10/01/2013 12/01/2013 BRIGHTON & HOVE ALBIONFALMER
Merchant category name: SPORTING GOODS STORES
AmEx £37.50

ngood77

Aug 5, 2006
Really? The website wouldn't let me add my season ticket automatically, and I wasn't able to manually select any seats in the south apart from block I, J & K, down in the corner - hence why I went for the north. Where in G do you sit?

Thanks el-ciddy - I'll keep an eye out for them in that case :)

Your season ticket seat would have been released at 6pm last night, and it was only season ticket waiting listers who could buy after 6pm last night up till 10am today.

el_ciddy

Aug 26, 2011
Hi guys,

I have season tickets for me and my son in the south stand (block G) but cannot reserve my season ticket seats for the 4th round tie, as (i assume) the away fans will be in there. Therefore, I have bought tickets in the north stand. My question is, do I use my season ticket to get into the north stand, even though my season ticket is for the south, or will I be getting paper tickets through?

Cheers
Neil

Looks like it may be different this time, just got my ticket confirmation email through after buying seats in WSL, (Season ticket is WSU) and under fulfilment is says smartcard activation.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here