Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

4th Round Cup game is selling fast

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
Apparently Arsenal will want 4,000 tickets if they get through. The good news is that Swansea will only want 2,000.

That's what I heard.

Does that mean we've got to give them 6000 tickets?

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
There was an Arsenal fan there kicking off that he wasn't allowed to buy with no purchase history, they told him if he wanted to go that much then perhaps he would like to buy a ticket to Birmmingham or Blackburn away, to which he stormed off.

:lolol:

I was sat next to a Newcastle fan (ESU) for the last round, watching him sulk through the game in silence while making sure my comments on Newcastle's deficiencies made to the person I was at the game with were clearly audible to him as well was rather fun.

He pissed off when Hoskins scored, unsurprisingly.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
I've just heard that Swansea want 4,000 tickets if they get through. Arsenal are only demanding 2,000! Doesn't sound right to me.

:jester:

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
I just rang up TB, he says Arsenal would want around 4000 tickets where's Swansea would only be looking for 2000. Just thought I'd pass it on.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I just rang up TB, he says Arsenal would want around 4000 tickets where's Swansea would only be looking for 2000. Just thought I'd pass it on.

To be fair, I saw that information on the Internet as early as yesterday - it's gone viral.

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
Another quick count up shows this is all thats let from the tickets already on sale

N1A = 6, N1B = 1, N1D = 2

E1D = 1, E1F = 9

E3B = 2, E3C = 6, E3D = 8, E3E = 5, E3F = 4

W1A = 18, W1B = 23, W1C = 10, W1G = 5, W1H = 6, W1I = 14

W3A = 2, W3B = 13, W3C = 8, W3D = 3, W3F = 5, W3G = 5, W3H = 13, W3I = 14

S1I = 15, S1J = 9, S1K = 7,

TOTAL = 214

No seats left sitting next to each other, one pair with the seat directly in front of the other and the rest are scattered singles

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
I wouldn't expect Arsenal fans to be arrogant towards us. Man United, yes (which is why they're so hated), but Arsenal have been through tough times recently and I doubt they have much to gloat about. I imagine it'll be a 'lively' atmosphere, everyone just down in Brighton for a good weekend.

Due to ticket prices being too high at home games? Or just location?

No, arrogance is not what I meant. What I was trying to say was that if they have 4000 then they will be swarming everywhere. Brighton being Brighton they will be in all the pubs,except home only. I expect either none or good banter on the trains and no stupid homosexual comments or singing and very surprised if there is any trouble.
But what they will do is invade and take over, with the acoustics of the Amex they will be very loud and they will love it.
But we have the opportunity to silence them if the fans are up to it on the day should be a remarkable atmosphere, they will turn seagulls into seaweed and it will ring around the Amex unless we all shut them up. As I said before, been to quite a few Arsenal away over the years for this not to be the case.

Seat Stealer

Jun 23, 2012
Yes i expect that they have already put my seat on sale already. They have'nt given anyone much time to get the wonga together, being not long after Xmas.The 50 pointers and the rest will have taken the lot by next week.We do not even know who the opponents are yet!

Do i sense a case of if it's Swansea I do not want a ticket, if it's arsenal gimme my ticket.

simmo

Feb 8, 2008
Another quick count up shows this is all thats let from the tickets already on sale

N1A = 6, N1B = 1, N1D = 2

E1D = 1, E1F = 9

E3B = 2, E3C = 6, E3D = 8, E3E = 5, E3F = 4

W1A = 18, W1B = 23, W1C = 10, W1G = 5, W1H = 6, W1I = 14

W3A = 2, W3B = 13, W3C = 8, W3D = 3, W3F = 5, W3G = 5, W3H = 13, W3I = 14

S1I = 15, S1J = 9, S1K = 7,

TOTAL = 214

No seats left sitting next to each other, one pair with the seat directly in front of the other and the rest are scattered singles

Ok, so it looks like we are going to sell out.

What I would be interested to know is if Arsenal get through how many tickets do they want?

And if Swansea get through how many do they want?

arewethereyet?

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
229 seats left

For the FA cup vs Swansea/Arsenal

A quick count up shows there are 229 seats left

WU: 62
WL: 120
N : 11
EU : 26
EL: 26

Maybe more available when we know who our opponents are,