Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Brutal innings from Morgan

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Wow. England achieve the third highest run chase in ODI history, with seven wickets and five overs in hand. Incredible scenes.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Imperious batting

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
I'm struggling to think of a sporting team being so humiliated in a competition not 4months ago, going onto deliver a transformation quite so profound as this.

To simply go from a desperate batting side averaging 210 or something, and becoming a side that gets 300+ in 4 innings running is just sensational it really is. I don't know what was going on behind the scenes, but clearly some sort of pressure valve has been released because this is simply some of the most amazing ODI cricket England have ever played.

I'm still stunned beyond belief. We chased down 350 with 6 overs and 7 wickets to spare. Incredible.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
What a difference Farbrace (and Bayliss?) have made. A breath of fresh air after Moores.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I'm struggling to think of a sporting team being so humiliated in a competition not 4months ago, going onto deliver a transformation quite so profound as this.

To simply go from a desperate batting side averaging 210 or something, and becoming a side that gets 300+ in 4 innings running is just sensational it really is. I don't know what was going on behind the scenes, but clearly some sort of pressure valve has been released because this is simply some of the most amazing ODI cricket England have ever played.

I'm still stunned beyond belief. We chased down 350 with 6 overs and 7 wickets to spare. Incredible.

This. Absolutely remarkable, and mostly mental.....not significantly changed the team.......

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here