Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

45K stolen with safe from cafe!!!

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
If I had an insured safe stolen it would contain at least that amount, with loads of gold and jewellery thrown in as well.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
That's a lot of BREAD to keep in a cafe overnight. Whoever has been dodging the run to the bank is likely to be TOAST. The only thing I can think would save their BACON is an EGGcellent EGGscuse.

The hole the thieves got the safe out looks small, there wouldn't have been MUSHROOM for manoeuvre.

Etc.

#WHEELWEAN

That's TEAdious.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Turns out that the money was all there after all, not fishy at all then.

Langley

Mar 10, 2008
Waltham Chase, Hants
The point is that whoever did the job must have been aware that there was a lot of money in the safe, can't see any one robbing a cafe on spec hoping that there's going to be a lot inside. Particularly with the amount of work they did to get in.

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
The point is that whoever did the job must have been aware that there was a lot of money in the safe, can't see any one robbing a cafe on spec hoping that there's going to be a lot inside. Particularly with the amount of work they did to get in.

Indeed, but I can believe whatever noise was made could go unreported, if anyone heard it, they would just assume it's legit rather than something dodgy - apart, maybe, from a passing patrolling plod, but then we don't have those any more.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
If I had an insured safe stolen it would contain at least that amount, with loads of gold and jewellery thrown in as well.

That's fine but from the insurance point of view it is only relevant if it is fully insured and you can prove it was there!!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here