Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

£45 for Status Quo.

I find it amazing that the whole music industry has turned upside down. It used to be that they made money from record sales and tours were usually done at break even at best. 45 quid seems a huge amount to pay to see Status Quo but if it is the only way they can make money, then good luck to them. I suppose if people are prepared to pay 100 quid + to see that arsehead Bieber then perhaps 45 quid is a bargain.

I think it is good - sorts out those who can play and put on a good show from those who are the result of a good studio, producer and songwriters.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Hold on, you think £45 plus £5 booking fee plus £4.50 P&P plus B&B for a night plus travel to Scotland and return is a bargain when Quo play the Brighton Centre every December.

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
When you think it's £42 to watch the ALBION from the east stand upper, £45 to watch Quo seems value for money

option A 90 mins to watch a dire defeat or Goaless draw in the cold

Option B 180 mins to watch band, great atmos jumping about drinking beer in the warm

Think I'll opt for Option B

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
When you think it's £42 to watch the ALBION from the east stand upper, £45 to watch Quo seems value for money

option A 90 mins to watch a dire defeat or Goaless draw in the cold

Option B 180 mins to watch band, great atmos jumping about drinking beer in the warm

Think I'll opt for Option B

The Brighton Centre was packed at xmas - great show:rock::drink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here