Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] 40 years ago today

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Gutted to say no, saw them later in 77 and really felt I had missed out on the uni gig, went to a couple of concerts there but for the life can't recall who. Well that's my 20k post done:moo:

I saw lots of bands in Brighton but I was a few years too young for 77.

The only band I remember seeing at Sussex Uni was The Piranhas, they seemed to have added a few more members to when I first saw them down The Buccaneer when I was 14.

I saw lots of bands in Brighton but I was a few years too young for 77.

The only band I remember seeing at Sussex Uni was The Piranhas, they seemed to have added a few more members to when I first saw them down The Buccaneer when I was 14.

Piranhas, nicky and the dots, depressions, dick damage, dodgems, loads of others Sundays at the alhambra was a regular night out.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Was that the year they played the top rank 2 nights running, went to both those concerts.

I was there too: Pete Townshend only played one of the nights though
They also played Sussex Uni in 77 with Buzzcocks and Slits as support bands, did you go?

I was there (Subway Sect played as well). It was a baking hot night and we blagged our way into the post-gig party. Chatted for a while with Joey Ramone and then Mick Jones before we had to leave. That was a great night.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
[tweet]1076369412419211264[/tweet]

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here