Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

4 lads plannin for the Millwall game

Wardyland

Jan 7, 2010
Seaford
4 lads planning for the Millwall game and little Johnny says his missus won't let him go. Gutted the three remaining go without him. When they get there little Johnny's at back of North stand with pint in hand. One says, "Johnny, how did you convince her to let you come?"
Johnny says, "Well, I got back from work and she came to the door in a see through nightie, stockings and crotchless panties and led me upstairs. She hancuffed herself to the bed. Then she said, "Do whatever you want!!""
"So here I am!!" :D

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
It's a yes from me

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
Is she still there?

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Is his name really Little Johnny? That's quite unusual.

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
how did she manage to get the last handcuff on?

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
Shirley it's not advisable to come to the door only wearing a nightie in this cold weather?

Manx Shearwater

Jun 28, 2011
Brighton
She'll have wet the bed by now. And possibly sh*t herself too.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
What are they doing there already? How did they get in, is the ground open that early? If they've already started drinking, they could black out before the match starts.

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
Why had he not already passed on his ticket to someone else? Are you sure he is North Stand and not 1901? Which leads to the question, are there approx. 1000 1901er's wives/girlfriends handcuffed to the bed with crotchless knickers and suspenders on at every home game, hence why we never quite manage to get the full attendance?:cool:

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
Why is he called Little Johnny? This led me to believe he was a child, and sure did give me a shock when mentioning he had a pint in his hand.

Manx Shearwater

Jun 28, 2011
Brighton
Which leads to the question, are there approx. 1000 1901er's wives/girlfriends handcuffed to the bed with crotchless knickers and suspenders on at every home game, hence why we never quite manage to get the full attendance?:cool:

I suspect most of them are. They never answer the door when I ring the bell.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here