Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

4 games to go, what do you think we're end up ?

How will it all end this season?

• Champions - Boro and Burnley gonna choke

Votes: 6 4.3%
  • 2nd spot promotion

Votes: 60 42.9%
  • Play off semi-finalists, we're loose

Votes: 24 17.1%
  • We off to Wemberlee, nice day but we're loose

Votes: 25 17.9%
  • Wemberlee Utopia, we up

Votes: 25 17.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Yes, autos or nothing.

At a 25% chance, winning the playoffs is a fool's hope.

I maintain that we'll have a slightly better chance than 25% with the play-offs. I do think that playing at home in the second leg is an advantage, and that the semi-final stage is less of a lottery, and it's a rare thing when the better team over the two legs don't go through. A one-off like the final, however, is usually down to the finest of margins.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Like a stuck record I will say again that before a ball was kicked I said that we would lose in the play off final. But I am actually starting to not believe this and that it is auto or choke at the first step....but won't change my stance now.

You just did

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
So 62% think we're gonna do it, 38% think we're gonna blow it.

Win tomorrow and Boro win its in our hands

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
4 games to go, what do you think we're end up ?

Where's the 'I don't bl**dy know, my name's not Petulengro' option?

If you want me to stick my neck out, I'll go for still playing at the Amex next season.....................................

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
I really hope we don't have to go the Play Off route (obviously), but if we do I'm certain we have the best manager to keep the team's momentum going.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
I really hope we don't have to go the Play Off route (obviously), but if we do I'm certain we have the best manager to keep the team's momentum going.

Eh? If you're saying we're going to go up, I don't care whether it's via the play-offs or not. The problem with the play-offs is that we've got a far lesser chance of going up.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
I refuse to answer this question until I get home from the match tonight.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
Eh? If you're saying we're going to go up, I don't care whether it's via the play-offs or not. The problem with the play-offs is that we've got a far lesser chance of going up.

Sure, if we go up who cares, but I don't want to have to go through the lottery of the play offs. Don't know if my nerves can handle it. But at the same time, I know CH can.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here