Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

4-3 is the new black

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
Though for some reason it always reminds me of an Eagles head/beak,viewed from corner of the Aw8- i'm not a great fan of it either,it sounds good though.

We ain't going to paint it in Gold, that's for sure. The upper tiers give me vertigo tbh. Amazed no-one's been injured falling down the steps that I've heard.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Hang on a minute, that was another club you're all claiming.

I still remember walking around Eastbourne the week after the game, some Albion fan had put the sports page in the front of his cab against the windscreen..:tosser:

How did he recognise you? Were you waiting at the bus stop?

330eoo4.jpg

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Well it's not like you've had a lot of experience playing at Anfield is it? Or against the Reds especially in FA Cup semi-finals? Let along beating Liverpool. Or coming back to get a 3-3 draw.
Let's face it your best performance against a team in red was against Swindon, when you actually won a play-off final. That was not that long ago. What went wrong since?

*Bristol City

And yeah, it's all gone terribly wrong since. I much preferred playing in League One whilst sitting in the rain at Withdean. Those plastic ponchos they gave us really were a highlight.

This is the thing, right? No matter how much you think you can take the piss, for many of us, these are the best times we've ever known (and I've been going for thirty years).

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Blimey, one win in.......I dunno, months.....and they're posting all over a rival message board again having presumably been curled up somewhere dark and unpleasant for weeks.

I think the most pathetic thing about this thread is that DannyBoy has posted 5,437 times on another club's forum.

Clearly has no life

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
I think the most pathetic thing about this thread is that DannyBoy has posted 5,437 times on another club's forum.

Clearly has no life

No, a Diamond life. Watching you lot go thru convulsions of hope, followed by expectancy coupled with overwheening arrogance and then ultimate despair, bitterness and pain gives me so much pleasure.

And watching your "Fans United" mentality now dissolve into accusations against every club that gets in your way towards the ultimate prize of the Premiership is quite fascinating. The list of clubs on here you have accused of "Cheating" is now quite long. Those fans won't forget how their support for you when you needed it has been repaid...

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
No, a Diamond life. Watching you lot go thru convulsions of hope, followed by expectancy coupled with overwheening arrogance and then ultimate despair, bitterness and pain gives me so much pleasure.

And watching your "Fans United" mentality now dissolve into accusations against every club that gets in your way towards the ultimate prize of the Premiership is quite fascinating. The list of clubs on here you have accused of "Cheating" is now quite long. Those fans won't forget how their support for you when you needed it has been repaid...

I rest my case

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here