Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

4,000 Villa tickets sold so far

Safe.

Jun 8, 2008
Is it possible to buy someone elses ticket if you have their membership details?

Superseagull

Jul 8, 2003
Getting ready to buy a block of 8 tickets first thing tomorrow. Mix of season ticket holders and members who have waited till we can buy a block of tickets together. If we don't sell out tomorrow I'd be very surprised.

If we don't get our tickets then we are buying in the Northstand Lower.

Safe.

Jun 8, 2008
Yes it is.

Read all the help on the club website and in this thread regarding how to link your accounts in order to order online for others.

Methinks you may have left it a bit late to start thinking about it, though.

Me and my mate was going to get the tickets that way, but he can't manage to log in.

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
Quote from the helpful Scottish bloke at 4pm yesterday....

"Well over 4000 have been sold already, upgrade to blue and you can guarantee a ticket" Must be close to 5k now

not being funny pal but nearly all of your posts have been about how there will only hundreds of tickets left/nearly 5000 sold/be lucky to get a ticket wednesday etc and now the club have basically said there will be around 2400+ tickets left to be sold tomorrow at 9. as many have said if you want a ticket you should get one:thumbsup:

gruntage

Jan 14, 2008
Bristol
why has the villa game dissappeared from the away games section?!

it has been there all week and it no longer appears when i log in to get tickets.

although i am buying tickets tomorrow with some white members, as a blue member shouldnt i still be eligable to buy tickets now? why has the game been removed from the online 'shop'. or is it just me?

Smithy

Apr 26, 2009
Hove
why has the villa game dissappeared from the away games section?!

it has been there all week and it no longer appears when i log in to get tickets.

although i am buying tickets tomorrow with some white members, as a blue member shouldnt i still be eligable to buy tickets now? why has the game been removed from the online 'shop'. or is it just me?

I have already bought mine but yes, the villa game has disappeared.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
¤DãŃn¥ §êãGüLL¤;3297776 said:
Ah what, that is super gay :mad:
Not really, if the game is sold out your wish to sit with your mates is potentially stopping others doing the same. I'd rather sit by myself that split a family of season ticket holders up.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
And you're a gold member ELS. You couldn't make this up.....

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Ridiculous, innit! Home end it be, methinks :lolol:

Seriously if it comes to that then give me a bell at midday tomorrow. We're likely to take a view then and buy in the lower north

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here