Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

4,000 Villa tickets sold so far

But, in all cases, tickets are available from the ticket office in advance. If you explain that people should book online in advance if they wish the game to count towards their loyalty points, and that anyone paying on the gate will not have the points added to their account, then shirley people can't complain, can they?
*knowing full well that they will find SOMETHING to moan about*

Not true of Exeter - sure some can say other examples.....

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Two points...

1. We do have an all-singing all-dancing away attendance computerized recording system to sort the ticketing. See my post above - we run the same system as much larger clubs who have to cope with supply>demand ticketing situations far more regularly than we do.

2. (As I keep saying) The specifics of the Albion's away travelling support is such that we can not take advantage of some of the all-singing all-dancing features as a significant number of our fans pay-on-the-day and rarely, if ever, get tickets from the Albion and as such would not accrue loyalty points.

Seems a bit of a pointless system to have at the club then, if it can only award loyalty points and keep track exclusively via away ticket sales, which are practically non-existant other than for these type of games. Loyalty points has never once been mentionde by the club, so its clearly a feature of the system they just do not use. Did Mr Brown not consider this factor when this system was implemented, I wonder.

teaboy

Jul 5, 2003
My house
Get real, stump up for blue and gty a tic, get white and take your chances tomorrrow, but currently you are well down the pecking order matey....

I know. That's why £10 will go to Aston Villa. I'll see the same game for a quarter to half the price paid by those that joined the schemes.

Business.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
I know. That's why £10 will go to Aston Villa. I'll see the same game for a quarter to half the price paid by those that joined the schemes.

Business.

£10 will go to Villa? Do you think Albion take all the £10 of the tickets they sell for the away end :laugh:

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
i reckon at least 3-400 albion will be in the home end come the 23rd,i already know of 5 that are and plenty more on here have done the same! wont be as good but everyone seems to want to see villa bha,im still confident il get one at 9am tomorrow

Business.

That's the best part of the entire thing though. Whatever percentage of money it is that we get (is it 50%) comes from the total attendance anyway, so to the club it makes absolutely no difference whether people are in the home end or the away end. They can't really lose for these big games, because those people that can't get tickets in the away end will simply go into the home end.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
:laugh:

So 'genuine supporters' of Brighton and Hove Albion are only those who have paid for the priviledge...

Errr............yes. Supporting the club means dipping your hand into your pocket on occasions. STH do it to the greatest extent, so they are rightly first in the queue.

I don't see the problem in that.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
That's the best part of the entire thing though. Whatever percentage of money it is that we get (is it 50%) comes from the total attendance anyway, so to the club it makes absolutely no difference whether people are in the home end or the away end. They can't really lose for these big games, because those people that can't get tickets in the away end will simply go into the home end.

45/45/10 [to the FA] I think it is

teaboy

Jul 5, 2003
My house
£10 will go to Villa? Do you think Albion take all the £10 of the tickets they sell for the away end :laugh:

No. Aston Villa are willing to sell tickets at face value, not via a "pay twice and you might not go" scheme. How the gate receipts are split is irrelevent. Obviously Ticketmaster will take their cut too, but that was going to happen anyway.

:facepalm:

No. Aston Villa are willing to sell tickets at face value, not via a "pay twice and you might not go" scheme. How the gate receipts are split is irrelevent. Obviously Ticketmaster will take their cut too, but that was going to happen anyway.

:facepalm:

Maybe by May you will have attended your 2nd home game of the year and will be in good voice again to boo as soon as one of our players makes a mistake.

Cant you see BHA have done a great job here. All STH who want one will get one. If you want to join priority membership so can you - even at this late stage.

If I am correct, you aint even a white member....

You call yourself a supporter - I dont think so..... Maybe some praise for the club your support would be a start - I fully understand not everyone is in a position to stump up more money.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
i reckon at least 3-400 albion will be in the home end come the 23rd,i already know of 5 that are and plenty more on here have done the same! wont be as good but everyone seems to want to see villa bha,im still confident il get one at 9am tomorrow

Are you planning on going into the club shop in person or booking online?

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
I don't think the ticket office even have any tickets, so you're best off online I suspect

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
I thought they were strongly discouraging people going to the ticket office apart from to drop off an application ? could be wrong, best off to ask Insider or ticket office

Yoda

English & European
Maybe by May you will have attended your 2nd home game of the year and will be in good voice again to boo as soon as one of our players makes a mistake.

Cant you see BHA have done a great job here. All STH who want one will get one. If you want to join priority membership so can you - even at this late stage.

If I am correct, you aint even a white member....

You call yourself a supporter - I dont think so..... Maybe some praise for the club your support would be a start - I fully understand not everyone is in a position to stump up more money.

And it starts again.

"I'm a 'blah blah' member and your not. Makes me a bigger fan"

And it starts again.

"I'm a 'blah blah' member and your not. Makes me a bigger fan"

I agree - being any kind of member does not make anyone a bigger fan. But ultimately they contribute more to the club (in financial terms) than other, and what it does make them is more entitled to a ticket for the big away matches. Which is what the system manages to the best of its abilities.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here