Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Cricket] 3rd Test South Africa v England

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Good day for England in my view, big if but if Pope and Stokes can make big scores we could put SA on the back foot very quickly.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Ollie Pope turning out to be the best thing to come out of Surrey since the A23

Does the A23 come out of Surrey ? I could be wrong, but I'm not sure it comes out or goes into Surrey.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
The A23 starts at Lambeth North Underground station and passes through Sth London and Surrey to join the M23 at Hooley and then on to Brighton Pier. Comes out goes into depends on which way you are travelling.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Just caught up on this. It's EVERYTHING one could ever want from an NSC test match thread.

I was going to list the points but there's no need.

It's just perfect.

Good game btw. Come on England!

Sent from my HD1900 using Tapatalk

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Just caught up on this. It's EVERYTHING one could ever want from an NSC test match thread.

I was going to list the points but there's no need.

It's just perfect.

Good game btw. Come on England!

Sent from my HD1900 using Tapatalk

Absolutely not. @BG hasn’t slagged Root off for batting and/or captaincy yet.

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
The A23 starts at Lambeth North Underground station and passes through Sth London and Surrey to join the M23 at Hooley and then on to Brighton Pier. Comes out goes into depends on which way you are travelling.

So the A23 finishes in Surrey and resumes later in Sussex.

So it neither comes out nor goes into Surrey.

I win.

Arkwright

Arkwright
Oct 26, 2010
Caterham, Surrey
Good start, however bit of a disappointment that all the batters got a start but didn't manage to go on and get a score.

We need to score 400 but at the current rate that won't come up until tea on the second day. Need time to bowl SA out twice.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
So the A23 finishes in Surrey and resumes later in Sussex.

So it neither comes out nor goes into Surrey.

I win.

Not really because those 2 points are joined by the M23 but the A23 still runs along side of it throuigh Gatwick and Crawley and on down through Handcross and is used by the annual veterans car run in November and other vehicles not allowed on motorways, like learner drivers. etc.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Not really because those 2 points are joined by the M23 but the A23 still runs along side of it throuigh Gatwick and Crawley and on down through Handcross and is used by the annual veterans car run in November and other vehicles not allowed on motorways, like learner drivers. etc.

#neverwrong

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Day 2 start delayed due to rain

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
50 for Stokes

241/4

:clap2::clap2:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Pope joins the 50 party

:clap2::clap2:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Maharaj suggested 280 was a par score for 1st innings when interviewed this morning, seems a bit low to me ?

Rabada fined 15% of match fee for over celebrating Root wicket and now out of the 4th test due to being a naughty boy too many times in 12 months

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
Maharaj suggested 280 was a par score for 1st innings when interviewed this morning, seems a bit low to me ?

Rabada fined 15% of match fee for over celebrating Root wicket and now out of the 4th test due to being a naughty boy too many times in 12 months

Not sure why they're making a fuss over Rabada's ban. He's got the ban as it's not a one off

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here