Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

3rd Test New Zealand V England

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Matt Prior ended the series with an aggregate of 311 runs, with 5 innings (2 no), 1 hundred, 2 fifties, and and average of 103.66.

Not bad... especially when you consider England had a couple of nightmare innings, and Prior's keeping was world class.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I fell asleep at 02.35 (just after tea) with Broad on 0n.o. I woke up later with Broad still on 0n.o. and thought I'd been sleeping for 5 minutes, turns out it was an hour and a half. Top blocking!

simmo

Feb 8, 2008
Brilliant work from Prior & Bell. Alas, I suspect Monty will suffer the same fate as last time he held on to help save a match.....

I hope that happens. I want Monty playing for Sussex this season and if Swanny is getting wickets for England that should be the case, so all is good if that is how it transpires.

Monty.jpg

In any case well done today Monty and Matty today. Why Matt isn't playing for England in limited overs game I will never know, Matt is one of Englands best batsmen in all forms of the game and should get in on batting alone (in any England team) above Root and Bairstow and a lot of others that sometimes seem to get a gig out of nowhere in the T20/50 over game (Lumb WTF?).

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Originally Posted by Barrel of Fun<br />
Prior must have a pretty decent average for this test series. An unbeaten ton, three knocks in the seventies and an unbeaten twenty odd in the first test?<br />
<br />
Well done to the Sussex boys!
<br />
<br />
Inn 5 (2*) Runs 311 Ave 103.66

Nice work. I didn't fancy totting up the total and navigating my way to the scores on my phone. Lazy!

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Didn't do my body clock no favours, this. Managed to last until Tea then that was me - done. Great watch!

Bell, Prior, Broad & even Panesar :clap2:.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here