Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Cricket] 3rd ODI - Eng v Aus Old Trafford kick-off 1pm

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
I was almost starting to feel sorry for Warner. Then I remembered, it's Warner, so **** him. Bowled by Joe Root :lolol: :lolol:

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
Watching on Sky, noticed a change in the adverts when wickets fall.

The car advert with the execrable 'Born to be Wild' cover has been replaced with a car advert with an execrable 'Wonderwall' cover.

larus

I was listening to TMS driving home (or whatever it’s called for ODI’s).

They were having a conversation about murmurings in Australia that Warner might not get selected for the next tour of England as his last 2 haven’t been gods (he did well in the WC though).

They then did a bit more commentary and went back to the Warner story and said about teams are starting to select players based on opposition/conditions etc. so horses for courses.

Tuffers then pipes up “I’m a very good commentator.in the Caribbean”. :lolol:

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
First front foot no ball Jofra has ever bowled in one day cricket, had to be a wicket ball didn’t it. Typical.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
First front foot no ball Jofra has ever bowled in one day cricket, had to be a wicket ball didn’t it. Typical.

And it’s starting to REALLY cost us.

If that hadn’t have been a no-ball, it would have been pretty much game over for the Aussies.

Instead, complete opposite. They’ve dominated ever since. And unless we can break this partnership real soon, they’re looking good for the win.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here