Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

3rd Favourites to win The Championship!

scousegull

Apr 15, 2008
Isn't it joint 3rd?
1) Leicester 7/1
2) SCC 10/1 Middlesborough 10/1
3) Albion 14/1 Burnley 14/1

Yeah, ok I am wrong :facepalm: 4th favs it is!

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
You'd be nuts to back us now. Surely the odds will swiftly go out once the Premiership relegated sides are added and the play off losers are known.

gazingdown

Feb 26, 2011
So there's 6 teams that aren't on that page that will probably all have better odds. Add that to the 3/4 that are in there makes us about 10th favourite. In other words(!) we're predicted to finish just above mid-table.....

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
We've done this before (a few times), once the prem relegation and the play-offs are sorted there will be another 6 clubs above us, so joint 10th favourites, then.

Sounds about right I reckon.

scousegull

Apr 15, 2008
So there's 6 teams that aren't on that page that will probably all have better odds. Add that to the 3/4 that are in there makes us about 10th favourite. In other words(!) we're predicted to finish just above mid-table.....

Yeah probably will be about 10th once all promotions & relegations sorted, but still wouldn't have expected to see us ahead of the likes of Hull, Ipswich and Leeds!

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.
We can only dream! Obviously huge investment in the squad will be needed to reach the promised land and a dose of luck, but Tony knows that is where his money will be paid back quicker.

Maybe, but I feel that it has more to do with unfinished family business (his grandfather's association with the Club in Bamber's era) and a genuine love for the Club, again started as a child all those years ago, than about his money.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here