Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Cricket] 3rd (Dead Rubber) Test - Eng v NZ at Clean Slate Headingley, Leeds - 11am

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Absolutely astonishing. I've played well over 1,000 cricket matches, and watched a load more, and I have never, ever seen the likes of that.

Amazing.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
[tweet]1539982449958014976[/tweet]

Amazing.

Also, 123 for 5 at tea...

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Absolutely astonishing. I've played well over 1,000 cricket matches, and watched a load more, and I have never, ever seen the likes of that.

Amazing.

Same here. I couldn't work out if it was a dead ball or out. I've never seen it in 40 years.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
To use a baseball term - shouldn't that be a double play? Both players out!

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
The umpire would have lost several teeth if it had ricocheted a couple of feet wider

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
It's odd to think we could win this series 3-0 when I feel I've spent the past three weeks watching Mitchell scoring runs against us

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Mitchell to his ton, with an imperious straight six, off Leach.

Meanwhile, Overton continues to leak boundaries, like the county-level pie thrower he is.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Leach gets Mitchell, last ball of the morning session. Terrific over-the-shoulder catch from Stokes in the deep.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Leach gets Mitchell, last ball of the morning session. Terrific over-the-shoulder catch from Stokes in the deep.

More brave captaincy from Stokes, bringing mid-on up and tempting Mitchell to hit over the top. Plus a great catch.

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
Leach cleans up the tail and ends up with 5-100. Having a captain who has vague faith in his spinner seems to have helped

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
England's magnificent opening stands continue to astonish.

Oops.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Shouldn’t they both be out!? :shrug::lolol:

I asked friends on Facebook, who are into cricket, the same thing, but had no answer.
The batsman on strike was caught as well as the non striking batsman, so shouldn’t they both be out?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here