Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

3rd & 4th goal (& 6th).

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
I missed the sixth as I was well on my way for the bus. Definitely worth it though as I was home about half hour earlier and can see it on FL show later anyway.

Weird.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Met a couple of blokes out this evening who missed the 1st two arriving late, the 3rd in the queue for a half time beer and the last by leaving early. They thought the final score was 5-1.

'sladegull

fat boy fat
Aug 11, 2007
'slade
For those who missed a goal it could have been worse....there was bloke in Row A of WSU p*ssed and passed out . They woke him up at full time and he still thought it was 1-0:ffsparr:

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011
I missed the sixth as I was well on my way for the bus. Definitely worth it though as I was home about half hour earlier and can see it on FL show later anyway.

I left my seat at 6 then moved up the aisle to a vacant seat near the exit. Left 30 seconds before end of aded time and got on the 1st bus out. Get in..........

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
Just bouncing as it needs more people to own up.

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
Missed the 4th as still in the concourse, I was blissfully unaware that the 2nd half had kicked off and suddenly heard lots of cheering

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
nope, saw them all. my mate missed number four however, as he went to buy his little sister a chocolate bar.

He was fuming when he came back and then proceeded to eat said chocolate bar :lolol:

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
OK someone must have missed 3,4,& 6. If you own up you get a prize.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here