Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

3pm Saturday, time for a ceasefire!

Hometownglory

Jan 12, 2014
Let's face it, our transfer activity has been underwhelming SO FAR! However I'm sure two or three quality signings in the coming weeks will change the mood. It's the first game of the season tomorrow and I'm buzzing. Come 2.55pm when both teams walk out over that white line, are there seriously going to be fans/customers that won't cheer on their team for 3pts!!!!????? UTA

Seagull by the Sea

May 22, 2013
Folks! At 3pm Saturday and the sound of Sussex by the Sea echoing around the Amex :amex: remember...............

Despite whatever feelings we fans have had during the long summer regarding the lack of investment in the squad we will still have 11 players on the pitch, 7 subs and a new manager who all need out support.

Its time to refill your glass with a cold beer (No glass half full etc) at the Amex :drink: and enjoy the 90 minutes of football, backing our team WHATEVER the score/performance. :clap:

The players and manager need to know Saturday we are with them through thick and thin.

Wednesday will be bringing 2000+ fans down and top respect to them, despite their trouble they will be backing their side 110%.

If you want to moan :rant::facepalm::tantrum: about a misplaced pass, The poor decision by the ref or the goal kick that should have been a corner, i beg you STAY AT HOME.

We need to be united as one, one club with one ambition and we must back our boys what ever the weather!

:ascarf::bhasign::ascarf::bhasign::ascarf::bhasign::ascarf::bhasign::ascarf::bhasign::ascarf::bhasign::ascarf::bhasign::ascarf::bhasign::ascarf:

ARE YOU WITH ME????

I'm all for supporting the team but why can't we moan at the ref for a poor decision?

Should we just sit in silence and make noise only when applauding the players on and off the pitch?

Spadge

Sep 21, 2011
I'm all for supporting the team but why can't we moan at the ref for a poor decision?

Should we just sit in silence and make noise only when applauding the players on and off the pitch?

Yeah maybe the referee comment should not have been in there, after all we have had some dire refs over the last few seasons and i don't expect it will improve this year.

Jan 30, 2008
Folks! At 3pm Saturday and the sound of Sussex by the Sea echoing around the Amex :amex: remember...............

Despite whatever feelings we fans have had during the long summer regarding the lack of investment in the squad we will still have 11 players on the pitch, 7 subs and a new manager who all need out support.

Its time to refill your glass with a cold beer (No glass half full etc) at the Amex :drink: and enjoy the 90 minutes of football, backing our team WHATEVER the score/performance. :clap:

The players and manager need to know Saturday we are with them through thick and thin.

Wednesday will be bringing 2000+ fans down and top respect to them, despite their trouble they will be backing their side 110%.

If you want to moan :rant::facepalm::tantrum: about a misplaced pass, The poor decision by the ref or the goal kick that should have been a corner, i beg you STAY AT HOME.

We need to be united as one, one club with one ambition and we must back our boys what ever the weather!

:ascarf::bhasign::ascarf::bhasign::ascarf::bhasign::ascarf::bhasign::ascarf::bhasign::ascarf::bhasign::ascarf::bhasign::ascarf::bhasign::ascarf:

ARE YOU WITH ME????
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalbion,aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalbion :shrug:
regards
DR

phazza

Aug 17, 2012
Ok, from the outset this isn’t bedwetting!

We have a marvellous stadium which is sold out each week, state of the art training facilities, commercial agreements with huge global brands, a new shirt agreement with Nike, award winning community led charitable arm. Yet the team, which is the basis of what fans (both Brighton and away) view a club on is lacking.

We understand the reasons why but while we see other clubs securing targets it is disappointing that this element for Brighton is not working as we want.

I’m frustrated but not angry and I think the majority of fans agree. We shouldn’t be chastised for airing this on this board and I haven’t wet the bed for a few years now! So there!

i may have misread the post, but i thought the point is - we should forget any negativity and get behind the team. it can only help the team and our own enjoyment of the game if we are all merrily and hopefully loudly cheer them on.

Brighton Mod

Its All Too Beautiful
What like we was against Burnley with 9 men? :whistle:

I trust you WAS there and supporting the Albion?

Burnley with 9 men and a missing manager, one of the best games at the Amex, CMS nearly got a point for us at the end when we were reduced to playing the long ball. Those left on the pitch played like we would always want our players to do so, sticks in my mind!!

Richard Tiltmans Shin Pad

Rustingtons' Mr Guiness
Jan 10, 2012
North Stand, Row Q
No! I wasn't there. I had a heart operation a couple of days before, so I have a good excuse. Plus my ticket was used by someone else.

Thats your super fan status gone........jeez talk about lame excuses!
(Glad you're OK buddy, just pulling your dangler and all that)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here