Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

3D Printed gun

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Why would a 3d printer explode?

funny or serious? i mean that not all 3D printers are the same, the quality output from that £8k device is going to be substantially stronger than that output from a cheap DIY 3D printer. guns generally arent made from plastic for good reason.

Algernon

Sep 9, 2012
Newmarket.
I'd use mine to make more 3D printers. Then I'd undercut the original suppliers. I'd make a fortune at £5K a pop as long as I kept my idea to myself.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Nothing offers the average man more freedom than being able to shoot another individual square in the face. I always feel hugely restricted by THE MAN that i cannot unleash hellfire on someone who annoys me or looks like they one day might. Surely i have the right to be a mental, my mental health deteriorating over time and having the weaponry i require to really become insane and murderous, if that is what i so desire. Bloody state holding me back from being slaughterously cuckoo.

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
there are loads of countries with lax or non existent gun control. why do you never hear about people being all pompous about them? british people LOVE showing off about how much better they are than americans. and the gun thing is heaven sent. dont get me wrong i think US gun laws, and the mealy mouthed opposition to this idiotic situation, and the pathetic compromises they can barely push through, are ridiculous.

but bloody hell a lot of brits just adore this oh we are so much more civilised routine. dont see many threads about other countries gun laws. its just i suppose they are our cultural masters and we need a bit of a gee up now and again.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
dont see many threads about other countries gun laws. its just i suppose they are our cultural masters and we need a bit of a gee up now and again.

I have no idea what this is about.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Already a storyline in CSI: Las Vegas , Series 13 , episode 9

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here