Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] 39 bodies found in lorry in Essex

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
Driver charged,laughable !! Yes he may well have had a part,but did he actually load the container/seal the doors/organise it all ? Come on get real.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Driver charged,laughable !! Yes he may well have had a part,but did he actually load the container/seal the doors/organise it all ? Come on get real.

I'm more interested in how you have close knowledge of what happened.

cardboard

Jul 8, 2003
Mile Oak
Thank you for the link to some current news. As has already been mentioned, we do not know where they originated from. We can all guess.

Perhaps you could point us to some news from Vietnam/China as well.

As i mentioned early on after this was announced, an Inspector on the news rightly or wrongly said China / Vietnam. I didn't see anything afterwards so maybe he wasn't supposed to have said this.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS

Don't forget money laundering charge too.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
And all of that can happen with the UK in or out of the EU.

I can't see India become strong enough in the forceable future to make China re-think their strategy.

We need the US and the EU to act as one if we want to see reform in China, but the fat cats in charge don't seem to care.

;lolol: :lolol::lolol:......clueless...over a quarter of the planets population, do you think they give a shinto what anyone does or says ....they really . really don't .

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
;lolol: :lolol::lolol:......clueless...over a quarter of the planets population, do you think they give a shinto what anyone does or says ....they really . really don't .
I'm confident they don't give a shit what anyone else says, but I imagine sanctions would have an effect. If the US and EU stopped buying their goods (not overnight, but gradually), they would have no choice but to change. They have a lot of wealthy people there now, and they'd be none to happy to see their wealth challenged, which of course it would be.

Mr Putdown

Jan 26, 2004
Christchurch
really , that would explain why vietnam is peppered with buddhist artefacts dating back hundreds of years ......silly me , where do i get it from...tsk:rolleyes:

Ive no idea where you get it from but maybe try another source? :D

Most will report around 16% of the population are bhuddist.

E05C0EDC-159B-4982-97FC-B6847000464E.jpeg

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Ive no idea where you get it from but maybe try another source? :D

Most will report around 16% of the population are bhuddist.

View attachment 116906

no mention of Taoism or Confucism ....hmmm as they don't follow any of the "big" religions could explain why they are such a chilled bunch..:D

obviously i have contact with Australian dwelling Vietnamese rather than the rural dwelling , peasant farmer types so your figures could well be correct.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here