Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

£38.50 to get in

porkdog

May 9, 2008
by the sea
Is what i paid on Saturday as pay on the gate, I have never had to pay so much too see us play, did they see me coming? has anyone else had to pay so much to see Brighton play?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
£37 which was Spuds away in the Cup, how much were the play off final tickets ?

porkdog

May 9, 2008
by the sea
£37 which was Spuds away in the Cup, how much were the play off final tickets ?

I was trying to work this out and im pretty sure i paid £35 for my play off one, i just thought it was an absolute rip off and how they can justify charging that was just a joke.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I thought I paid around £40 for the play-off final but not sure

wizo7

Man Met Massive
Dec 17, 2008
Bolney
25.50 remains the highest price i've ever paid to watch Brighton. Which was at the Withdean!!

Storer 68

Apr 19, 2011
:a ticket to the world cup final in 1990 cost me around £125 quid.

and before anyone goes:mad::mad::mad: - how many FIFA World Cup Finals have you been to???

porkdog

May 9, 2008
by the sea
I heard it wasnt pay on the gate, and a few Brighton fans went without tickets and went in the home end

You couldn't actually pay on the gate but I got mine from the ticket office outside. I know a few people went in the him end

RonFearonsHair

Oct 2, 2011
Ipswich have for years now charged way above the odds for admission. I can't understand why their attendances hold up.

My season ticket at Ipswich works out at around £18 a game. We have around 13-14,000 ST holders I think. The club seem to value having a higher number of season tickets than enticing the casual supporter. Our attendances 'hold up' because ST holders are probably automatically included and we only sell 2-3,000 more tickets to home supporters on a match-by-match basis.

Our away ticket prices are disgraceful and it is noticeable that we attract fewer away fans than we used to. I feel this is to the detriment of our own match-day experience as a veciforous away following can help wake us up from our Suffolk slumber. This season has been unusual in that we have had you, Leeds and Saints all bringing good crowds. But we also had Coventry who brought less than 200. We also regularly get away fans in the home end as they can pay £10 less and get a better view!

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
My season ticket at Ipswich works out at around £18 a game. We have around 13-14,000 ST holders I think. The club seem to value having a higher number of season tickets than enticing the casual supporter. Our attendances 'hold up' because ST holders are probably automatically included and we only sell 2-3,000 more tickets to home supporters on a match-by-match basis.

Our away ticket prices are disgraceful and it is noticeable that we attract fewer away fans than we used to. I feel this is to the detriment of our own match-day experience as a veciforous away following can help wake us up from our Suffolk slumber. This season has been unusual in that we have had you, Leeds and Saints all bringing good crowds. But we also had Coventry who brought less than 200. We also regularly get away fans in the home end as they can pay £10 less and get a better view!

I always thought that there was a condition set by the football league that meant away tickets had to be set at the same price as home tickets unless they also sell home seats for 38 quid. If that is the case I could see why you don`t get many last minute punters in then.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here