Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

35 Hours to go 272 tickets left to sell before another home sell out

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Any possible edge I suppose?

Thought it was interesting listening to Stuart Malcolm on the ROAR last week talking about modern physio techniques and players being in the 'red zone' so perhaps our medical department recommended it?

I'd rather the players manned up a bit in exchange for making my travelling easier, frankly.

juliant

Apr 4, 2011
Northamptonshire
Yes. Put my spare u18 ticket on it as boy couldn't come. Next day checked to see and it was showing as available. 2 hours later not. Hoping I get a token voucher in the next few weeks. Shame Cardiff isn't sold out as I can't make that and have 2 spare this time !

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
As a random aside: why are we playing on a Friday night instead of a more-convenient-for-most Saturday afternoon?

Might as well make the whole club fixtures Pay-Per-View and be done with it. Increasingly us yokels are only there to add local colour and a bit of a backdrop atmosphere. Should let us in for nothing really.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
102 in E1H and 51 in S1E :)

Attachments

• Screen Shot 12-30-16 at 09.40 AM.JPG
    Screen Shot 12-30-16 at 09.40 AM.JPG
    184.2 KB · Views: 372

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
102 in E1H and 51 in S1E :)

Subtle but nice functionality enhancement there to show the blocks that are sold out like that. Only a couple of days ago it still wasn't doing that and a user had to go to each block, one by one, to check availability.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Subtle but nice functionality enhancement there to show the blocks that are sold out like that. Only a couple of days ago it still wasn't doing that and a user had to go to each block, one by one, to check availability.

Yeah I agree - nice touch.

And hopefully a feature that will be needed more and more in the coming months/years.

I don't think this will sell out. If Cardiff are only bringing 500 then we could in theory also have blocks A and D in the south stand. Or at least part of them.

Any ideas why the 1901 east stand tixs not available online? Could they have been sold as part of a half season ticket?

If we often have an empty or the seat next to you is sold on a match by match basis then some of us may be meeting their new season ticket neighbours tonight.

Edit: Under 100. At this rate another half block will need to be opened

Last edited:

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Trains look like they will be playing ball , club have laid on extra buses and the sainsbury park and ride just in case it goes tits up , the parking spaces have all been snapped up but they will be offereing walk ups so they have done all they can to get us there .

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
As a random aside: why are we playing on a Friday night instead of a more-convenient-for-most Saturday afternoon?

I'd assumed that it was a police request as Brighton is likely to extremely busy on NYE and adding 30,000 football fans to the mix (admittedly much earlier in the day) would be a problem. Would also explain why Newcastle are playing today.

Bigtomfu

Jul 25, 2003
Harrow
26 and 69 available in S and E respectively.

What never ceases to amaze is that even though S1E only went on sale in the last day or two and shows as having only 26 seats left you can guarantee there will be more than 26 empty seats which I just literally dont understand.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here