Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
£2EW at 9/1- last of the big spenders.

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
can we not have a tipping/betting forum?

im up for a punt and the Major golf tourner.footie season bets etc are ok but random tips with no backing can just be posted in a seperate forum and those that are interested can go in there???

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Complete donkey - never in with a chance.

Mtoto

Sep 28, 2003
Cracking race tho. Winner probably traded around 1.3 in running when it was clearly cantering on the inside two furlongs out, it was then matched at 350-1 when Jimmy Fortune looked to have made a complete hash of it before rescuing the situation in the final stride.
Will probably get a nomination for Ride of the Week somewhere, when it was a painfully average effort by the jock and the horse somehow got him out of trouble.

the munch

Jul 1, 2011
can we not have a tipping/betting forum?

im up for a punt and the Major golf tourner.footie season bets etc are ok but random tips with no backing can just be posted in a seperate forum and those that are interested can go in there???
why?? with some of the shit we have to read on this site!!! lol a little bit of info don't go a miss i have my own tipping site if anyone is interested seeing as i put a few of you in the money in the past used to be danwa08 changed my name!!

Jun 22, 2011
Sorry for that yesterday, The tip came from someone who Ive been using for 10 years or so, Ive noticed a few people post some info on here and I thought I would do the same.
I dont pretend to know jockeys,trainers etc like alot of people in and around betting do, I did pay £1300 per year for this info and its been very good over the 10 years.
Remember you dont have to back the horses!!!!!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here