Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

300 the film

Mr deez

Masterchef
Jan 13, 2005
300 the film

Is it any good?

Should I start watching it now or carry on watching the Pigeons programme on TV?

Mr deez

Masterchef
Jan 13, 2005
Erm... well I've not got it on DVD...

Is it long or something then? In that case I might wait..

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Kevs talking out of his arse, its 116 minutes and 33 seconds. Basically just shy of a 2 hours.

Mr deez

Masterchef
Jan 13, 2005
Les Biehn said:
Kevs talking out of his arse, its 116 minutes and 33 seconds. Basically just shy of a 2 hours.

Yeah right - just watched the first few moments and saw the runtime as nothing like 3 hrs, thought i'd downloaded a dud half a film for a sec..

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
It is watchable and you should enjoy it if you liked sin city. If you are expecting an ancient times epic then forget it but if you want a guts and glory film then this should be right up your street :)

Tesco in Disguise

Where do we go from here?
Jul 5, 2003
Wienerville
i thought it was ace. like bmf says, don't watch it expecting anything less than a mash up of gladiator and a copy of fhm. entertaining. ****

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
if I was going off to war I'd wear more than baby lotion and a pair of speedos

gay, very gay

I was really looking forward to it, see my posts on the subject over the last two months, but I would only give it 5/10.

I would probably only give it 1/10 if I saw it on the box, don't be a tight twat and see it at the pictures. For full gore and sound experience.

LC

Tesco in Disguise

Where do we go from here?
Jul 5, 2003
Wienerville
if you go and see it you MUST see it at the cinema. it really won't work on tele.

Please give me the link for the download, to go along The 300 Spartans, which I also watched last week, the 1962 version and highly enjoyable.

LC;)

Mr deez

Masterchef
Jan 13, 2005
Watchde the first half last night, not overly impressed so far, other than the effects being impressive.

To be honest, I'd likely have been disappointed had i gone to the cinema so glad to watch it at home..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here