Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] 3 x 1901 seats for sale

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
West middle tier centre is of course where directors sit and is great and 1901 tickets close to centre are also good. However unlike lower stands where pricing goes down the further away from centre of pitch 1901 doesn`t. In my view (and I`ve been there) 1901 seats furthest away from centerline are quite frankly not great and certainly very poor value.

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
If you have 4 Gold licences or 2 Platinum/Platinum+ licences you get a free car parking space. I think the majority are in the Uni; I don’t think any are in the Bridge. Some are in Bennett’s Field. I know that disabled and restricted mobility 1901ers get Bennett’s Field (my mum is restricted mobility and our Amex neighbour uses a wheelchair, and we both get BF); some others meeting different criteria may also get BF...

Fewer than 4/2 licences - same as any other STH.

Parking in Bennetts field is the closest you`ll get .... But after the game unless you stay put for 3/4 of an hour it is the worst to get out of....Best place to park and I believe they have a few available for next season is the farm shop. 100 yards from ground and quickish exit after game.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
West middle tier centre is of course where directors sit and is great and 1901 tickets close to centre are also good. However unlike lower stands where pricing goes down the further away from centre of pitch 1901 doesn`t. In my view (and I`ve been there) 1901 seats furthest away from centerline are quite frankly not great and certainly very poor value.

Centre WSL are the best imo. I have sat in the directors area of the WSM and prefer WSL, closer to the action and although you can’t see what’s on as well as well as WSM it is more of the view that the players have, I bloody love my WSL seat and being able to see the press box replays of all contentious play, that isn’t shown on the big screens, is great!

Sorrel

Jul 5, 2003
Back in East Sussex
Parking in Bennetts field is the closest you`ll get .... But after the game unless you stay put for 3/4 of an hour it is the worst to get out of....Best place to park and I believe they have a few available for next season is the farm shop. 100 yards from ground and quickish exit after game.
Yes, I've often wondered who parked there. From the look of the cars I assumed it wasn't cheap.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Yes, I've often wondered who parked there. From the look of the cars I assumed it wasn't cheap.

As well as the (relatively few?) 1901ers who park there, the club sponsors (eg AMEX) have spaces there, as well as the box holders (dunno how many spaces/box). Perhaps match sponsors also get some spaces. Player’s friends also park there (although they might be in the single section closest to the ground be with a separate entrance - where police also park).

It’s certainly a pig to get out of after a game. They let just about every coach and park and ride bus out first. Trying to leave earlier than 45 mins after FT is simply a waste of time - you’ll just sit in your car in the parking space.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
However unlike lower stands where pricing goes down the further away from centre of pitch 1901 doesn`t.

Not true - at least for WSM.

Dead centre = Platinum +
Edge of centre circle to half way to edge of box = Platinum
Half way to edge of box to corners = Gold

Very different pricing between the three.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here