Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

3 UK Schoolgirls gone to Syria

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
It's getting ridiculous how stupid they're making us look as its blantantly clear most parent's know about it and no doubt encouraged it...Time we grew a backbone and flung the whole families out who're involved.

Apparently one of the boys grandads is a judge in the sharia courts. We must not presume that like the other cases where the family have stated that the boys must have been radicalised, then it has come out that the family were involved, as this might be entirely different.

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
Apparently one of the boys grandads is a judge in the sharia courts. We must not presume that like the other cases where the family have stated that the boys must have been radicalised, then it has come out that the family were involved, as this might be entirely different.

I am surprised the Argus is not running a campaign for them

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
I've been following the news how Saudi and it's allies have really stepped air campaigns in Yemen. I remember the Saudi hierarchy saying they would help out against Isis.They sent one fighter jet :lolol:

I'm delighted the Houthis are making good ground. Why the big worry about Iran and shia muslims in general when it's Sunni muslims carrying out all the atrocities and being funded by Saudi the worse country for funding terror?

Why is America more bothered about Iran than some of the other gulf states which supports terror? Is it because of Israel's fear of Iran?

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
I've been following the news how Saudi and it's allies have really stepped air campaigns in Yemen. I remember the Saudi hierarchy saying they would help out against Isis.They sent one fighter jet :lolol:

I'm delighted the Houthis are making good ground. Why the big worry about Iran and shia muslims in general when it's Sunni muslims carrying out all the atrocities and being funded by Saudi the worse country for funding terror?

Why is America more bothered about Iran than some of the other gulf states which supports terror? Is it because of Israel's fear of Iran?

we have found oil in Crawley
so maybe we can tell to stick their oil where the sun don't shine :lolol::lolol::lolol:

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Police have confirmed that they are investigating after receiving a report that two 17-year-old boys from Dewsbury are believed to have travelled to Syria to join Islamic State.
http://www.itv.com/news/calendar/up...ewsbury-teenagers-who-fled-to-syria-released/

Ok with you.
Or would you prefer the Guardian.
http://www.theguardian.com/world/20...-yorkshire-teenagers-fled-syria-islamic-state

Note the two links were put up 6 and 7 hours ago, before your post.

Fine with me.
So, they are leaving the country and youre bothered. They will most likely be killed for their naivity.
Reading the parents statement, you disbelieve them?

Last edited:

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Conclusion of this thread.

The Girls are evil and need to be killed.

Everyone and anyone who believes in Allah in a any extreme way, wants to blow us up.

Every single member of Isis, are dealing with psychopathic tendencies with a soul motive of just wanting to kill.

Everything going on in the middle east is entirely their fault.

The girls parents encouraged their kids to join up with Isis.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Conclusion of this thread.

The Girls are evil and need to be killed.

Everyone and anyone who believes in Allah in a any extreme way, wants to blow us up.

Every single member of Isis, are dealing with psychopathic tendencies with a soul motive of just wanting to kill.

Everything going on in the middle east is entirely their fault.

The girls parents encouraged their kids to join up with Isis.

A good summary there Megazone, well done

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Now let's get out there and take down those Allah lovers! (Praise the lord)

So who's going to to volunteer to shoot the girls?

Why shoot them,when you can drop a predator missile on their head from the comfort of your armchair?

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Why shoot them,when you can drop a predator missile on their head from the comfort of your armchair?

These 3 school girls are highly dangerous. Take no risks.

PA-1604961.jpg

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
In one of her recent tweets, Umm Waqqas advised British women on marriage in the Islamic State saying they should choose their jihadi fighters carefully and not to marry any ‘Tom Dick or Harry’.

I shouldn't laugh so I will :facepalm: instead.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
But why shouldn't they find a Tom, Dick or Harry? After all, Jesus managed to find a James, Matthew, Luke, Simon and Peter in the same region!

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
In one of her recent tweets, Umm Waqqas advised British women on marriage in the Islamic State saying they should choose their jihadi fighters carefully and not to marry any ‘Tom Dick or Harry’.

I shouldn't laugh so I will :facepalm: instead.

i just fell over pissing myself......yes im drunk...!

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
this isn't funny any more....fine ," piss off to syria , yemen , iraq.....go where you want ....but don't come back , you're not allowed."

should be the statement.

Sweeney Todd

Apr 24, 2008
Oxford/Lancing
We are told that only the poor and the disaffected and the credulous are radicalised, yet these three girls are middle-class, well-educated and have benefitted from much more freedom than any Christian would be granted in any Muslim country.

What I would like to know is why Islam is producing so many militant and bloodthirsty people. Hinduism does not. Sikhism does not. Buddhism does not.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here