3 UK Schoolgirls gone to Syria

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Father of 'jihadi bride' schoolgirl attended 2012 Islamist rally attended by Lee Rigby's killer and led by preacher Anjem Choudary
Father of one of three schoolgirl 'jihadi brides' captured on camera at rally
Abase Hussen can be seen chanting at the rally led by notorious preacher
Footage shows him at the head of demonstration as US flag is burned
His daughter, Amira Abase, fled the UK last month to join Islamic State
He addressed Home Affairs Select Committee in wake of her disappearance

Well, well that was predictable..... seems like she was indoctrinated at home. No sympathy

The apple does not fall far from the tree.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
If their dad(s) had anything about them they'd be out there looking for the girls. I would be.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Zahra and Salma Halane are teenage twins from Manchester, who travelled to join Islamic State in the summer of 2014.
They both married IS fighters but by the end of the year, they had both been widowed.
They continue to spread IS propaganda on social media from IS held territory.

[yt]sbyhEPvAvmA[/yt]

Let's hope they're spreading something else around IS now!

jimbob5

Banned
Sep 18, 2014
I expect they're having a nice time. You're only young once and you have to have some fun when you can. Soooo romantic when you think about it! I hope they meet some nice boys who can show them around and treat them like the princesses they are and make their dreams come true!

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex

I was sort of hoping they die out there before they get the chance to come back to the UK and infect more people with their filth.
Seems a pointless notion though when the father of one of them is already here spreading the disease.
He obviously doesnt like how things are done here so ship him back to Ethiopia or
arrange a passport with him to a country more in tune with his sharia desires.He can take his family with him.......good riddance!

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting

Father of runaway jihadi schoolgirl filmed burning flag at protest admits taking his daughter to another demonstration when she was just 13

Abase Hussen said maybe his daughter was influenced by attending a rally
Amira Abase was one of three teenage girls who fled to Syria in February
Mr Hussen attended one rally alongside one of Lee Rigby's killers
He said he moved to Britain in 1999 for freedom and democracy

FREEDOM and DEMOCRACY.............

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Bloody hell the top comments on that article are depressing.

That despicable former Nazi-supporting rag really should be banned for hate speech.

I don't have a problem with that article, but it really has turned its readership into terrified, hateful, resentful, bigots. One of the most socially destructive establishments in Britain.

How would you describe the people involved in the March?

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting

That despicable former Nazi-supporting rag really should be banned for hate speech.

I don't have a problem with that article, but it really has turned its readership into terrified, hateful, resentful, bigots. One of the most socially destructive establishments in Britain.

Is it not true then.???
I could have sworn i saw photos of Abase Hussen standing behind Choudary and near the Lee Rigby killer. I could have sworn he at first had a memory loss and was surprised his daughter has gone to Syria.
Keep defending and burying your head in the sand.......it did not happen.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Pretty much the same way. Daily Mail, Islamic extremists, UAF, EDL, etc - all offer absolutely nothing to society apart from hate and intolerance. Denounce the lot of them.

The Daily Mail is perhaps the most destructive of the lot
I too hate the Mail, but to suggest it is more destructive than all the Islamic extremists put together shows just how blinkered you are.

Deeply concerning that it's the most widely read paper in the world.
Where did you get this information from? It's not even the most widely read in England.

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006

You are the depressing figure here, when you comment about the establishment, you are referring to the FREE press which you now wish to ban.

The article shows an insight into the extremes that irrefutably exist within parts of of some Muslim communities, it doesnt turn anyone into a terrified, hateful, resentful bigots, it allows fairminded individuals to examine the problems that exist that have been left to fester by a petrified political class.

We are all angry, not terrified, by the hateful bigots that have been allowed to preach, offend and recruit all in the name of Allah.

Mustafa, you are going to be busy in the coming months, I sense the tide has turned, we are sick and tired of the apologists, you included.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
You are the depressing figure here, when you comment about the establishment, you are referring to the FREE press which you now wish to ban.

The article shows an insight into the extremes that irrefutably exist within parts of of some Muslim communities, it doesnt turn anyone into a terrified, hateful, resentful bigots, it allows fairminded individuals to examine the problems that exist that have been left to fester by a petrified political class.

We are all angry, not terrified, by the hateful bigots that have been allowed to preach, offend and recruit all in the name of Allah.

Mustafa, you are going to be busy in the coming months, I sense the tide has turned, we are sick and tired of the apologists, you included.

Spot on.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Deeply concerning that it's the most widely read paper in the world.

Yeah, so it's not the most widely read paper then. Firstly, they're talking about websites, not papers. Secondly, the Mail site itself attracted less visitors the the NY Times. Thirdly, they're not comparing with those newspapers that are the most read, as they're not including actual papers sold. Fourthly, someone being fooled into click bate doesn't count as a reader of their paper. In conclusion, the Daily Mail is not the most widely read newspaper in the world.

Islamic extremists are a such a minority that can easily be overcome by the correct societal attitudes.
Easily overcome :lol: What on earth is all the fuss about then? People are being murdered around the world in the name of Islam, it's easily overcome, but no one can be bothered.
The Daily Mail however is a propaganda machine that peddles its twisted and hateful views to millions of people
And Islamic extremists don't do the same?

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
I got all excited seeing this thread revived.

I was hoping to read that at least one of the three terrorists bitches were dead.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports