Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

3 UK Schoolgirls gone to Syria

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
I for one am looking forward to hearing that all 3 girls have been tragically killed over there.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
To let these girls or anyone else back into the country is just bloody pathetic...who's to say they might be sent back to attract others and much more.Christ this is just bloody ridiculous and this country is bloody embarrassing at times.

i know, rule of law and all that, daft eh.

Any way in which they die is something to look forward to :)

you know, you're no better than they are really. or what you think they are, because we have no idea on their motivations or their sentiment to you.

Last edited:

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
They still missing? Wake me up when they're dead yeah, night.

Like this poor young girl. So sad.
An eight year-old child bride died in Yemen on her wedding night after suffering internal injuries due to sexual trauma. Human rights organizations are calling for the arrest of her husband, who was five times her age.
Al Nahar, Lebanon, reported that the death occurred in the tribal area of Hardh in northwestern Yemen, which borders Saudi Arabia. This brings even more attention to the already existing issue of forced child marriages in the Middle East.
"According to the United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA), between 2011 and 2020, more than 140 million girls will become child brides. Furthermore, of the 140 million girls who will marry before the age of 18, 50 million will be under the age of 15."
http://www.albawaba.com/editorchoice/yemen-child-marriage-human-rights-519066

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
An eight year-old child bride died in Yemen on her wedding night after suffering internal injuries due to sexual trauma. Human rights organizations are calling for the arrest of her husband, who was five times her age.
Al Nahar, Lebanon, reported that the death occurred in the tribal area of Hardh in northwestern Yemen, which borders Saudi Arabia. This brings even more attention to the already existing issue of forced child marriages in the Middle East.
"According to the United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA), between 2011 and 2020, more than 140 million girls will become child brides. Furthermore, of the 140 million girls who will marry before the age of 18, 50 million will be under the age of 15."

No relevance to my post whatsoever.

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
I would welcome them back if they would go on TV to express regret and persuade others not to join. If not then thry sre best off elsewhere. Of course they may never want to come back so perhaps all academic

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
It is ALL the UK Governments and the Police's fault, there is absolutely zero blame and responsibility to the parents, obviously

I thought that when they went on TV. Cultural point we are slipping into that its always someone else's fault. I hope its just their shock in whats happened but i doubt it

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere

I blame the parents.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Zahra and Salma Halane are teenage twins from Manchester, who travelled to join Islamic State in the summer of 2014.
They both married IS fighters but by the end of the year, they had both been widowed.
They continue to spread IS propaganda on social media from IS held territory.

[yt]sbyhEPvAvmA[/yt]

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Zahra and Salma Halane are teenage twins from Manchester, who travelled to join Islamic State in the summer of 2014.
They both married IS fighters but by the end of the year, they had both been widowed.

[yt]sbyhEPvAvmA[/yt]

Seems that trying to stop the radicalisation and talking some out of going needs more work.
http://www.itv.com/news/2015-03-26/...op-youngsters-joining-islamic-state-mps-warn/

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone

[yt]sbyhEPvAvmA[/yt]
What was that all about? Maybe it had some message in Arabic, but I doubt it means much to NSC viewers.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....

Father of 'jihadi bride' schoolgirl attended 2012 Islamist rally attended by Lee Rigby's killer and led by preacher Anjem Choudary
Father of one of three schoolgirl 'jihadi brides' captured on camera at rally
Abase Hussen can be seen chanting at the rally led by notorious preacher
Footage shows him at the head of demonstration as US flag is burned
His daughter, Amira Abase, fled the UK last month to join Islamic State
He addressed Home Affairs Select Committee in wake of her disappearance

Well, well that was predictable..... seems like she was indoctrinated at home. No sympathy

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
I have never given a toss about the three and I never will. Good riddance.

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
Father of 'jihadi bride' schoolgirl attended 2012 Islamist rally attended by Lee Rigby's killer and led by preacher Anjem Choudary

Well, well that was predictable..... seems like she was indoctrinated at home. No sympathy

After having spent much of my working life in the pastoral side of education, I equate this situation with what I regularly faced. As ever the majority of kids were a pleasure to teach, backed up by caring families, who supported and appreciated our work. When you could get the parents of the disruptive minority in to talk to you -the excuse or attempted "justification" invariably was either that it was all the fault of the school, or that their behaviour is fine at home -of course it is by their standards. Ring any bells?

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting

Jihadi John was also on the shoulder of Andy Choudary at rallies.........yet..........

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here