Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

3 UK Schoolgirls gone to Syria

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
So? If they're stupid enough at 15 years old to think ISIS are acceptable they're better off dead IMHO. Rather them than me or mine thanks.

15 year old's tend to be pretty stupid outside of school.

and anyways, I think joining the army is stupid. It doesn't mean I think they should be dead.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
15 year old's tend to be pretty stupid outside of school.

and anyways, I think joining the army is stupid. It doesn't mean I think they should be dead.

There are many things people do I think are stupid and I don't wish them death. But, if the stupid thing you do is join a group hell bent on destroying government, think my mother, my daughter, wife and sisters are prostitutes who deserve to be raped and murdered, Who believes I should die for not being Muslim, then no, I couldn't care less what happens to them, ideally they'll be wiped off the planet soon.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
There are many things people do I think are stupid and I don't wish them death. But, if the stupid thing you do is join a group hell bent on destroying government, think my mother, my daughter, wife and sisters are prostitutes who deserve to be raped and murdered, Who believes I should die for not being Muslim, then no, I couldn't care less what happens to them, ideally they'll be wiped off the planet soon.

Are you sure every single member of Isis actually thinks this?

These 'terrorists' are getting paid by Isis, it's not for free. Money does usually talk.

All this 'Isis are evil beings who will eat your children' is just a load of Hollywood induced propaganda which will blagg up the movie believers.

A lot of the solders/terrorists were actually freed from prisons and practically forced to fight. I really doubt they actually give 2 tosses about the stuff us Brits are shitting it about.

William Wallace, before being caught, was reportedly 9 ft tall and eat humans alive. Turned out he wasn't actually that scary.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne

These 'terrorists' are getting paid by Isis, it's not for free. Money does usually talk. All this 'Isis are evil beings who will eat your children' is just a load of Hollywood induced propaganda.
A lot of the solders/terrorists were actually freed from prisons and practically forced to fight. I really doubt they actually give 2 tosses about the stuff us Brits are shitting it about.
William Wallace, before being caught, was reportedly 9 ft tall and eat humans alive. Turned out he wasn't actually that scary.

I don't know about men in ISIS
my wife worked for a gent, muslim who had a rant about British girls as slags,sluts,whores.
needless to say she left that day ...............that was 25 years ago ...............in Hove

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
I don't know about men in ISIS
my wife worked for a gent, muslim who had a rant about British girls as slags,sluts,whores.
needless to say she left that day ...............that was 25 years ago ...............in Hove

I've heard British people talking like that too. It's called sexism.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007

These 'terrorists' are getting paid by Isis, it's not for free. Money does usually talk. All this 'Isis are evil beings who will eat your children' is just a load of Hollywood induced propaganda.

Quite right. I'm sure, to a man, they are just a misunderstood bunch of international terrorists.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Quite right. I'm sure, to a man, they are just a misunderstood bunch of international terrorists.

It's mad to think some people actually presume ISIS are a terrorist organisation who all share the exact same sexual desire in kids and raping British women.

Next they'll be saying they have different skin......

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker

I agree and think that air strikes are counter-productive, when what they really need is a big cuddle and something constructive to fill their time. Something like DIY or wine-making.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
It's mad to think some people actually presume ISIS are a terrorist organisation who all share the exact same sexual desire in kids and raping British women.

Next they'll be saying they have different skin......

Well, they have set their stall out fairly early on as a hard line set of extremists. It's best not to give them any benefit of doubt in these cases.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
To the point in hand:

I'd like to hear anyone's alternative to firepower in ridding the world of Isis? They really don't seem to want to listen to reason do they ?

Just off the top of my head, How about we find out where their weaponry comes from and shut down the supply line for arms and finance?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here