Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

3 UK Schoolgirls gone to Syria

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I think that's leaving it too late, we need to educate people better. There's been discussion in other threads on what Islamic imams can do to better educate their followers about Islam. I think Muslims and Christians worship the same god, so if they're right, and he does exist, I don't suppose he likes his followers killing other followers of his.

He doesn't exist and it's all about wielding power over the ignorant but that's a whole other subject.
Imams should, if they wish to be tolerated in the UK, have to adhere to a curriculum of sorts, making sure they adhere to our long standing, historic, Christian traditions of peace and goodwill to all men.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Why not learn to negotiate better.
ISIS and the like aren't interested in negotiation, they want to kill everyone that doesn't believe.

Why are we still relying on pervy politicians to settle world affairs? isn't that just as insane?
So you think all our politicians are pervy?
I'm sure there's a lot of kids/teenagers who want to run away from our country now we know there's child abusers all the way up to the royal family. With recent revelations, why should any child feel safe in England?
It looks like you need educating too. Some people in high positions have abused children, that doesn't mean they all do, or that our democracy counts for nothing.
Maybe we need to sort out our own country before we try to understand why people are starting to leave, especially kids.
So we shouldn't try to understand why these girls wanted to leave, and we shouldn't use that understanding to prevent others leaving, until there is zero crime among the powerful people in this country? It's you that's insane.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
ISIS and the like aren't interested in negotiation, they want to kill everyone that doesn't believe.

It looks like you need educating too. Some people in high positions have abused children, that doesn't mean they all do, or that our democracy counts for nothing.
So we shouldn't try to understand why these girls wanted to leave, and we shouldn't use that understanding to prevent others leaving, until there is zero crime among the powerful people in this country? It's you that's insane.

He's trying to steer the thread onto his Conspiracy theories . He won't give you sensible debate, he's got his own agenda on every thread.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
He doesn't exist and it's all about wielding power over the ignorant but that's a whole other subject.
But some people believe he does, so unless we're going to ban religion (which would be mental) then we have to work with it.

Imams should, if they wish to be tolerated in the UK, have to adhere to a curriculum of sorts, making sure they adhere to our long standing, historic, Christian traditions of peace and goodwill to all men.
Are you being serious? For a start, our country doesn't have a long standing history of being peaceful.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
A 1940's German/Japanese combo would have mopped this ISIS lot up in a week.

Shame we can't let them off their leash a bit for old times sake :moo:

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Im fairly sure they are not executing people heading to Syria to join them. Trying to leave Syria, would be a problem, but seriously, I doubt if they are killing people who are joining them. Its not a good recruiting tactic.

Isis Syria News: Islamic State 'Massacres' Foreign Fighters who Wanted to go Home

Lewis Dean
By Lewis Dean
November 24, 2014 18:02 GMT
3,983 217

Isis executionIt has been claimed Isis has executed 12 members of its own fighters as suspected desertersGetty

Islamic State (IS) has executed its own soldiers in its Syrian stronghold Raqqa after its leaders accused them of wanting to desert its ranks.

An IBTimes UK source in the city said IS (formerly known as Isis) had begun executing the soldiers for trying to escape and return to their home countries.

They also revealed the soldiers, who were mainly foreigners, were killed after "the discovery of lies".

It is not yet possible to verify the claims, but the killings would follow other public executions in the Raqqa, which has become the scene of fierce fighting amid a succession of US-led coalition air strikes.

Last month three Syrian men were allegedly beheaded by the terror group for cursing.
Related

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Maybe if we wait long enough they'll all kill each other for not being Muslim enough.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Where they will be raped, married into slavery , and likely die, either as a martyr or in the air strikes.

No. They are *****, but they are not really ***** to their own. I cannot see them being 'gang raped' as the religion sort of demands virgins at marriage. What Jihadi, whatever his life expectancy is, would want a 'bride' who has had several people in her first. They use rape as a weapon. These girls wont be seen as enemies. What sort of life would a jihadi bride have? Ive no idea, I doubt if its great, but these are not the only girls to hotfoot it out there.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
But some people believe he does, so unless we're going to ban religion (which would be mental) then we have to work with it.

Are you being serious? For a start, our country doesn't have a long standing history of being peaceful.

No, I'm not being serious.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Isis Syria News: Islamic State 'Massacres' Foreign Fighters who Wanted to go Home

Lewis Dean
By Lewis Dean
3,983 217

Isis executionIt has been claimed Isis has executed 12 members of its own fighters as suspected desertersGetty

Islamic State (IS) has executed its own soldiers in its Syrian stronghold Raqqa after its leaders accused them of wanting to desert its ranks.

An IBTimes UK source in the city said IS (formerly known as Isis) had begun executing the soldiers for trying to escape and return to their home countries.

They also revealed the soldiers, who were mainly foreigners, were killed after "the discovery of lies".

It is not yet possible to verify the claims, but the killings would follow other public executions in the Raqqa, which has become the scene of fierce fighting amid a succession of US-led coalition air strikes.

Last month three Syrian men were allegedly beheaded by the terror group for cursing.
Related

Which is why I said... Trying to leave Syria, would be a problem

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
No. They are *****, but they are not really ***** to their own. I cannot see them being 'gang raped' as the religion sort of demands virgins at marriage. What Jihadi, whatever his life expectancy is, would want a 'bride' who has had several people in her first. They use rape as a weapon. These girls wont be seen as enemies. What sort of life would a jihadi bride have? Ive no idea, I doubt if its great, but these are not the only girls to hotfoot it out there.

They'll be passed around the soldiers like a peace pipe, I assure you.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic

Lewis Dean
By Lewis Dean
3,983 217

Related

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.

I bet they're good at negotiating for weaponry though.

Certainly not, but it wouldn't surprise me if we've had a child abuser, as prime minister, at one stage in our history. Until this yewtree operation is sorted, why trust them?

The same could probably be said for Isis surely?

Thanks for that Triggar. I hope i didn't piss you off like the new house at the bottom of the garden :wink:

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
He? She? hybrid x?

Someone did claim to have found out The Truth was a female, not sure though. Quite good fun guessing how many incarnations he/she has. They usually only come on to replace another when one is banned. Eg Megazone took over for Brighton Fella.

Either way , they're all anti Semitic and rather creepy.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle

I am fully aware that you made the pointless statement that these Muslim savages wouldn't kill them on the way there. However, the fact that these Muslim savages murder them once they are there, is equally a poor 'recruitment tactic'. Unfortunately these incidents are not given sufficient media coverage.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here