Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

3 UK Schoolgirls gone to Syria

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Pretty disgusting way of twisting my words. The audacity to call me "bordering racist" is quite ridiculous, considering I go out of my way to defend minority groups. Try having a bit of empathy or discernment.

I can't help but think some people won't rest until the pitchforks are coming for the Muslim people.

Your racism is against ordinary British/Western folk matey,...... you do realise that racism works both ways,...... or perhaps you dont.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
yes, comical reports this morning the parents are blaming the security services for not spying on them. no parental responsibility, no siree.

One of my best mates is a Bangladeshi Muslim. And, in his own words, "MI5 could not maintain tighter surveillance than a Bangladeshi mother😆"

Joking aside. Teenagers are incredibly resourceful and energetic deceivers. They got through passport control and the heightened border security with relative ease.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
“There is no doubt … that the women who migrate to the territory controlled by Isis revel in the gore and brutality of the organisation. They appear desensitised to the horrific nature of the violent acts being committed.”

Charlie Winter, of the Quilliam Foundation, said that although Isis propaganda sometimes suggested that women would have an active, and even armed role, the reality was that they were heavily controlled once they arrived.

Winter recently helped translate a long Isis communique that set out in great detail the designated role of women under the group’s version of sharia law. Circulated late last month and titled Women in the Islamic State: Manifesto and Case Study, the document railed against westernised notions of female liberation, damning fashion shops and beauty salons as the work of the devil.

“It is always preferable for a woman to remain hidden and veiled, to maintain society from behind this veil,” it said. It added that girls could marry at the age of nine, and “pure girls” should ideally settle with a husband by 17 and should not be “corrupted” by careers. It was also clear that women would not take up arms unless the survival of Isis depended on it.

Winter said the contents of the communique would be likely to shock all but the most hardcore British female jihadis. “Young female jihadists who have really sworn in to the ideology and believe in the caliphate … they’re a different kettle of fish. They will be going out expecting to be put in this role, expecting to be married off to a fighter, and to then have children. That’s their way of contributing to the Islamic State programme,” he said.

He agreed that it was ludicrous that children were often the targets of Isis recruiters, but said the organisation needed to maintain its momentum with a “constant stream of recruits”.

“Yes, a 16-year-old is almost a child, but that doesn’t matter if she is going to be bearing the next generation,” he said.

www.theguardian.com/world/2015/feb/20/push-pull-lure-western-women-isis

What did anyone think? Did anyone imagine that ISIS And its desire for a fundamentalist Islamic state would support and encourage female emancipation. Perhaps these girls are comforted in some way by entering a group where girls have very clear roles as mothers and nurses rather than having to enter a career driven competition with men are is the norm.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
This makes sadder reading for me.
Brave soldier injured in roadside bomb blast found dead at Timperley home.
19:53, 20 February 2015
A soldier who struggled to come to terms with life after he recovered from terrible injuries he suffered in a roadside bomb blast in Afghanistan has been found dead at home.
Now his grieving family and friends want to raise awareness of stress and depression being faced by serving and former military personnel.
Bradley Paul, a hugely-respected private with the 1st Battalion, The Mercian Regiment, was 23.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
The trouble was in Northern Ireland, not England, of course England was targeted.

please forgive me I was aways under the impression that Norhtern Ireland was part of the British Isles and that all the killing there were nothing to do with the fact that it was two Christian factions fighting ................Oh and how many Bristish soldiers and civilians died there.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
please forgive me I was aways under the impression that Norhtern Ireland was part of the British Isles and that all the killing there were nothing to do with the fact that it was two Christian factions fighting ................Oh and how many Bristish soldiers and civilians died there.

I quoted " but this was a Christian country and we have moved into the 21st century".......THIS being England, which if you have not noticed is where the 3 girls left from. Then you bring "British" into it, perhaps let's address the problem in ENGLAND, seeing as the problem does not seem to be in other parts of the BRITISH isles. Perhaps when/if the problem reaches Northern Ireland you will be able to shoehorn it in then.

In short, when Northern Ireland have grooming like Derby, Oldham, Oxford, Rotherham, Rochdale etc etc, when a person has been beheaded in broad daylight, when areas are no go areas, when mosques and schools are found to be indoctrinating....and when 3 schoolgirls and others are leaving to join the extremists, and joining many that are fighting for the extremists....from ENGLAND.......then we can bring up Northern Ireland.

Last edited:

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
and here for that matter and by here I mean England

changed just for you
the term little Englander comes to mind ..................so you think that those in the provinces are not affected by all this then ...........and I have no doubt they have the same problems with so called minorities ....in fact there is a grooming problem in NI at the moment, it is everywhere, it an epidemic.

I have just googled
men joining Isalamic State from Northern Ireland ...........try it it is very interesting

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
changed just for you
the term little Englander comes to mind ..................so you think that those in the provinces are not affected by all this then ...........and I have no doubt they have the same problems with so called minorities ....in fact there is a grooming problem in NI at the moment, it is everywhere, it an epidemic.

I have just googled
men joining Isalamic State from Northern Ireland ...........try it it is very interesting

Thanks. Glad to see you have omitted "please forgive me I was aways under the impression that Norhtern Ireland was part of the British Isles and that all the killing there were nothing to do with the fact that it was two Christian factions fighting " from a thread that has nothing to do with it.
I shall take a look at your recommendation seeing as it is to do with the subject.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Thanks. Glad to see you have omitted "please forgive me I was aways under the impression that Norhtern Ireland was part of the British Isles and that all the killing there were nothing to do with the fact that it was two Christian factions fighting " from a thread that has nothing to do with it.
I shall take a look at your recommendation seeing as it is to do with the subject.

Seeing you have discussed Ulster maybe I can share a view.

TBH I dont really give a shit per see about IS or the girls going there, the fact people are shocked that IS dont practise 21th century femenism is just a form of denial imo.

Now that Governments have clocked the numbers going of to jihad what do you thinks going to happen if Iran or another country starts sending arms to Islamic groups here Like Libya did for the IRA, and given the lightly or non existant weopons among native British.

The apologists go on about the small number of muslims as a percentage but thats the amount that took over other countries in the past. All they would have to do is seize military power and usurpe the police. This could be no more than 5 years away. Coup no Democracy.

Everything i've posted above has a historical precident. You think Iran or Islamic groups in Arabia wouldn't try to pull that shit?

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Mustafa seems to hate everything about our country and the west and its values. If it ALWAYS the West's own fault. His comment about our female teenagers is just what is trotted out by the extremists that western females are dirty slags who get what's coming to them. There is certainly zero respect. The thing is these girls will find they are also treated with zero respect also by a bunch of, well I won't call them human beings. They are sub human. You also wonder what sort of environment they lived in to have so much hate for their birth country, seems the parents are all saying " nothing to do with us " and blaming the UK authorities, same old, same old

Make My Day....Well Clint had a very direct response.
http://viralsurvival.com/2015/02/17...ize-for-american-sniper-he-does-this-instead/

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
In short, when Northern Ireland have grooming like Derby, Oldham, Oxford, Rotherham, Rochdale etc etc, when a person has been beheaded in broad daylight, when areas are no go areas, when mosques and schools are found to be indoctrinating....and when 3 schoolgirls and others are leaving to join the extremists, and joining many that are fighting for the extremists....from ENGLAND.......then we can bring up Northern Ireland.

Add Peterborough to the list.
A restaurant owner groomed girls as young as 12 with McDonald's meals, cash, tobacco and flowers so they could be raped by him and his friends, the Old Bailey heard today.

Pakistani-born Mohammed Khubaib, 43, who owns Peterborough restaurant Zaika, is accused of driving the vulnerable girls to properties around Cambridgeshire where they were plied with alcohol.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ald-s-cash-tobacco-flowers-raped-friends.html

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Add Peterborough to the list.
A restaurant owner groomed girls as young as 12 with McDonald's meals, cash, tobacco and flowers so they could be raped by him and his friends, the Old Bailey heard today.

Pakistani-born Mohammed Khubaib, 43, who owns Peterborough restaurant Zaika, is accused of driving the vulnerable girls to properties around Cambridgeshire where they were plied with alcohol.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ald-s-cash-tobacco-flowers-raped-friends.html

I told you
its an epidemic

Creaky

Mar 26, 2013
Hookwood - Nr Horley
One of my best mates is a Bangladeshi Muslim. And, in his own words, "MI5 could not maintain tighter surveillance than a Bangladeshi mother"

Joking aside. Teenagers are incredibly resourceful and energetic deceivers. They got through passport control and the heightened border security with relative ease.

Getting around passport control is nothing new - in 1936 it was made a criminal offence to volunteer to fight in the Spanish Civil war - this didn't stop about 4,000 doing so, (on both sides), and approximately 500 losing their lives.

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia
Would be happy to see free fights from the UK to the Middle East for all Females looking to breed with ISIS males on condition that their passports are withdrawn and UK citizenship canceled .

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Getting around passport control is nothing new - in 1936 it was made a criminal offence to volunteer to fight in the Spanish Civil war - this didn't stop about 4,000 doing so, (on both sides), and approximately 500 losing their lives.

And there was me thinking passport control might have tightened up a little since the 1930s. Oh well.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
While typical Western teenagers will take drugs or have risky sex to deal with life's difficulties, Muslim girls don't have that option.

next time you are denouncing a whole section of society(western teenagers) can you please put your hypocrite button to "on" before commentating

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
And there was me thinking passport control might have tightened up a little since the 1930s. Oh well.

sshhh best not to say anything,dont mention every tom dick and harry got into spain through gibralter in the 1930`s mostly with fake Italian passports,including brits.......source:house of commons debates and history books

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here