Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

3 UK Schoolgirls gone to Syria

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
They are being described as grade A students. Dread to think what the curriculum is.

But seriously, how dumb can you be? If you are a woman of that particular faith then you should be more aware than anyone that to live in Britain is to have things pretty good. They must have an astonishing lack of ambition to take this step.

You and others are not getting it. Islam has something called "baya" or obligations. One of those is to make your way from non muslim lands"house of Caos" to the Kalifate, or specificly to obey the Kalif, in this case al-baghdadi. A Kalifate has no real borders as it intends on expanding all the time as muslims join it. The Kalif is proposed by clerics as the one who will impose Sharia law in its purest(traditional) form, this is why they have beheadings, crucifixion and slavery.

Its not radicalisation so much as convincing someone this is the true Kalifate, not the same thing. They are also wraped up i millenial/ end of days stuff hence they expect to defeat "The army of rome" when it shows up. this in part also explains their Genocidal lust. Make no mistake genocide on a massive scale is being carried out. Their first targets are the shia/shiites, as they are considered oppostates. Anything that deviates from the purity of the original Islam is considered unislamic and that person declared "takfir" an infidel in the Kalifate.

Rules on jihad are quite clear, attack openly from the outside not inside countries. The problem comes when the IS spokesmen call on muslims to smash infidels in Europe heads open with rocks, run them over and poison them". Comming from the Kalif(who must be from the same tribe as mohammed, which he is)'s representative this gives it legitamacy.

Its the bleeding hearts who want them home safe, weve got enough trouble with this crap than to worry about 3 stupid girls following a religious obligation.

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004
I find it impossible not to have sympathy. It is hard enough being a teenager, I would imagine being a Muslim teenager is particularly difficult at the moment.

I can't imagine the mindset required to believe that they have no future here in Britain, but it must be terrible. While typical Western teenagers will take drugs or have risky sex to deal with life's difficulties, Muslim girls don't have that option.

These girls will have been misled with false promises of Islamic utopia - one can understand why impressionable and unhappy young people would choose to leave their current life for this kind of fantasy.

I just think it's really sad. As always, I think we should be doing more to help Muslim people, particularly the youngsters, feel like they are valued members of our society with a great future ahead of them here in Britain.

I think that's racist!

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
I find it impossible not to have sympathy. It is hard enough being a teenager, I would imagine being a Muslim teenager is particularly difficult at the moment.

I can't imagine the mindset required to believe that they have no future here in Britain, but it must be terrible. While typical Western teenagers will take drugs or have risky sex to deal with life's difficulties, Muslim girls don't have that option.

These girls will have been misled with false promises of Islamic utopia - one can understand why impressionable and unhappy young people would choose to leave their current life for this kind of fantasy.

I just think it's really sad. As always, I think we should be doing more to help Muslim people, particularly the youngsters, feel like they are valued members of our society with a great future ahead of them here in Britain.

Isnt it about time you felt angry rather than fain sadness on behalf of yet another set of quite unacceptable actions by some Muslims.

There should come a time when you might question how Islam is being represented here in the UK, or is it just a flawed religion.

Look into their communities and their mosques before you again point the finger at Western tolerance.

OGH's Libido

Nov 30, 2014
You and others are not getting it. Islam has something called "baya" or obligations. One of those is to make your way from non muslim lands"house of Caos" to the Kalifate, or specificly to obey the Kalif, in this case al-baghdadi. A Kalifate has no real borders as it intends on expanding all the time as muslims join it. The Kalif is proposed by clerics as the one who will impose Sharia law in its purest(traditional) form, this is why they have beheadings, crucifixion and slavery.

Its not radicalisation so much as convincing someone this is the true Kalifate, not the same thing. They are also wraped up i millenial/ end of days stuff hence they expect to defeat "The army of rome" when it shows up. this in part also explains their Genocidal lust. Make no mistake genocide on a massive scale is being carried out. Their first targets are the shia/shiites, as they are considered oppostates. Anything that deviates from the purity of the original Islam is considered unislamic and that person declared "takfir" an infidel in the Kalifate.

Rules on jihad are quite clear, attack openly from the outside not inside countries. The problem comes when the IS spokesmen call on muslims to smash infidels in Europe heads open with rocks, run them over and poison them". Comming from the Kalif(who must be from the same tribe as mohammed, which he is)'s representative this gives it legitamacy.

Its the bleeding hearts who want them home safe, weve got enough trouble with this crap than to worry about 3 stupid girls following a religious obligation.

I'm very clear on these points.

My post was pretty low on emotion of any kind, I just made the point that it is laughable that supposedly intelligent girls could take such a decision, particularly given that they ought to know more than most about the subjugation that woman (but worth pausing to note that they are not woman yet) endure under the heel Sharia.

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004

Why is it always down to us!

If young Muslim lads and girls get on with life and keep themselves to themselves (like most British kids do) they'll be left to live a nice peaceful life.

Your posts worry me Mustafa because you make me and many others on here sound racist and we are not... we are just fed up with the nonsense that this 'religion' seems to breed.

Last edited:

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
These girls will have been misled with false promises of Islamic utopia

Nail on the head here.

If you want to stop this you need to challenge the muslim attitude that they are superior in all ways to non-beleivers, and non beleivers, their culture etc are inferior. That way it would be harder for recruiters to contrast inferior Britain with the pure superior kalifate.

OGH's Libido

Nov 30, 2014
Nail on the head here.

If you want to stop this you need to challenge the muslim attitude that they are superior in all ways to non-beleivers, and non beleivers, their culture etc are inferior. That way it would be harder for recruiters to contrast inferior Britain with the pure superior kalifate.

Reformation.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Listening to the news it's suggested that these girls haven't just suddenly decided they'd like to try life in Syria, they've been individually groomed.

If that is the case, what have they been groomed for - are members of IS going to all this effort just to increase their population, or do they have other plans for these girls?

willyfantastic

Mar 1, 2009
Why is it always down to us!

If young Muslim lads and girls get on with life over here and keep themselves to themselves (like most British kids do) they'll be left to live a nice peaceful life.

Your posts worry me Mustafa because you make me and many others on here sound racist and we are not... we are just fed up with the nonsense that this 'religion' seems to breed.

yep - and he posts an awful generalisation of western girls in the process......

i get he is desperately trying to defend Muslims & the middle-eastern world every time they get bad press (which is getting more and more often) but he could stand to do it without trying to belittle the west every time - it just destroys any credit to whatever he might have written previously (which sometimes has some fair points) because of his blatant bias

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle

Really..? You find it 'difficult' not to have sympathy.

You do realise that there are some perfectly innocent women and children walking around Syria/Iraq , not knowing that one of these bitches may well stand beside them and blow their arms and legs off.

They chose , because of their culture, not to integrate with western society.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
I am a Westerner, I love my country, I love Western life and Western people (not too keen on the governments though) - but this is exactly why I will always stand up for Muslim people.

:bla::bla::bla::bla::bla:

OGH's Libido

Nov 30, 2014
Of course I will defend Muslims, because they are a minority group and need our support. A vast majority of Muslims have not and will never get radicalised - so I think it's really important we stand up for them. Denouncing Islam is not useful, it will only marginalise and isolate Muslim people. This is not a good thing, not only because it will widen the social divide and lower their wellbeing, but it will also create an environment where radicalisation is more of a risk.

I am a Westerner, I love my country, I love Western life and Western people (not too keen on the governments though) - but this is exactly why I will always stand up for Muslim people.

You seem like a very genuine guy in all of your posts on this topic, and I salute you for that.

But don't you think that this is part of the problem? Sounds like a recipe for disaster - surely some aspects of it absolutely have to be challenged?

willyfantastic

Mar 1, 2009
Of course I will defend Muslims, because they are a minority group and need our support. A vast majority of Muslims have not and will never get radicalised - so I think it's really important we stand up for them. Denouncing Islam is not useful, it will only marginalise and isolate Muslim people. This is not a good thing, not only because it will widen the social divide and lower their wellbeing, but it will also create an environment where radicalisation is more of a risk.

That's fine - but why do you have to present your views at such a slant? Some of your posts point fingers at the west, somehow it's the fault of us they are that way - bollocks

banjo

GOSBTS
Oct 25, 2011
Deep south
Mustafa I have a young daughter of 17 and she doesn't fall into your view of all western girls. Thank god we don't think the same about all Muslims.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting

Just a shame some others do not feel the same, and if you do love your country and speak out against those that do not, then you can be classed as a racist, perhaps the term fits some others better.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
David Cameron has sent a crack team to Turkey. Glitter, Travis and Starr will sort this no problems.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here